Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to meet Prospecting buddy

2 posters

Go down

Looking to meet Prospecting buddy Empty Looking to meet Prospecting buddy

Post by StevenG Fri 03 Jun 2022, 3:14 am

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a buddy to go detecting with. I am 52 and I live in Applecross and have only been prospecting since November 2021. I have done several 5 day tips to the Goldfields North and South of Coolgardie and at this stage I have not had any luck. Even though I have not found any yellow Sad  I still enjoy getting away and camping and having a beer around the fire. I am fully self sufficient with a 200 series Landcruiser and have all the safety gear. I usually only take the swag for short trips and have a full off road camper for future longer trips. As I am semi retired (work a 4 week on 4 week off roster). I try and and do a couple of 5 days trips each time I am home. I am planning my next trip to be a 5 to 7 day trip heading out around the 12th June 2022 North of Coolgardie. I would like to meet other prospectors preferably with there own car as it is much safer with two vehicles and this allows you to be a little more adventurous with having a second car as a backup.  Please message me if you would like to join me for the trip
or another trip in the future.
Cheers Very Happy

StevenG

JTich likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking to meet Prospecting buddy Empty Prospecting etiquette customary code

Post by cheese_NEEDS Wed 05 Apr 2023, 8:18 pm

Prospecting etiquette customary code - looking for all sorts of advice for future reference , like keeping own water fuel , im all in sharing gold found, but nothing else , just needs some advice what to look out for and ofcourse RED FLAGS cheers (this is the most newest post i could find so i had to post reply here- too new to start own thread)

cheese_NEEDS

JTich likes this post

Back to top Go down