Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter

2 posters

Go down

Easter Empty Easter

Post by Moneybox Fri 02 Apr 2021, 1:26 pm

Happy Easter all. Hope you can get out there and find a bit. I'm hoping to drag the dryblower out to the site tonight after the heat drops off a bit.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Easter Empty Re: Easter

Post by Flouro Fri 02 Apr 2021, 3:21 pm

Hi Phil and Sandra,

All the best for easter, just polished off an easter egg on my hot cross bun...yummy

i suppose the googies would be melting somewhat out your way, i think Meeka's in the 37 all week

We checked the pots this mourning ..1 cray and 13 herring and fed a huge hawk with one as we were coming back in...huge claws and plucked it off the water right along side us...i broke the fishes neck first

We are nearly finished getting ready for the season, got 40E yesty just new timing belt and tensioner for the cruiser and we will be just about ready to start packing...waiting for the cooler weather to strike up where you's are

Youv'e definetly got me interested with your dry blower we'll probably be giving you a visit sometime as we are stationed up your way unless covid pays us a visit

Cheers Ron,Sherri and Yoda(real cat)

Last edited by Flouro on Fri 02 Apr 2021, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to know)

Flouro

Back to top Go down