Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telstra Toughmax 3 phone

2 posters

Go down

Telstra Toughmax 3 phone Empty Telstra Toughmax 3 phone

Post by Pebbles Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:23 am

I recently upgraded my phone to the new Telstra Toughmax 3 ($499).

It has 4 GB of memory and 32 GB of storage, GPS and A-GPS, a toughened glass screen and good battery capacity. The charging port is a USB-C connection which means no more fiddling around to connect the charger the right way up!

A big plus (and a rarity for most smartphones) is an external RF aerial connection port. This along with its other features makes it suitable for the Trilobite app.

Telstra claims this phone has military-grade IP68 dust and water resistance of 1.5 metres for 30 minutes. It is marketed for use among “tradies, construction workers, miners, farmers, outdoor adventure enthusiasts or anyone seeking extra protection and durability in a smartphone”.

Thus far, I am pretty happy with mine. A good review can be found here https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/product/telstra-tough-max-3-you-can-beat-it/

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Telstra Toughmax 3 phone Empty Re: Telstra Toughmax 3 phone

Post by Moneybox Sat 30 Jan 2021, 7:56 pm

I'm due for a new phone and that's not a bad price. I'd have to retrain myself after being with the iPhone for the last 10 years.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down