Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permission to detect

2 posters

Go down

Permission to detect Empty Permission to detect

Post by Pebbles Wed 22 Jul 2020, 4:05 pm

In a couple of weeks I am planning a detecting trip. The areas that I would like to detect are covered by two Pl’s and one El. These three leases are held by the same holder. I am thinking to write to that holder and ask permission to detect those leases.

From Tengraph, I see that the holder’s contact details are given as a tenement service.

In the past two years I have obtained Section 40E’s that for one reason or another were not used, Now, at $90 per application I am not keen to apply for another (and time is short).

Does anyone know that if my request to detect those leases will be passed on to the actual lease holder or just be summarily dismissed by the tenement service?
Is there a better avenue of approach?

I guess that I am being a little optimistic, but I suppose that if you don’t ask, you don’t get!

Col

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Permission to detect Empty Permission to detect

Post by Charlie 59 Thu 23 Jul 2020, 2:00 pm

Hi Pebbles ,
                Because you want to leave in a couple of weeks time I would try & ring the Tenement company or go & see them
in person . I've had some tenement companies pass on imfo , and others tell me they won't give permittion .
Good luck with tenements & the trip .

Cheers Charlie .

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

Permission to detect Empty Re: Permission to detect

Post by Pebbles Mon 27 Jul 2020, 11:52 am

Thanks Charlie, it never actually occurred to me to ring or go and see the tenement service because Tengraph listed its details as a PO Box address.

I found the address of the tenement service on the Net and went there only to find a vacant office! I then called their listed number (should have done that first) only to find the number was no longer connected.

I will now go back to Plan A and fire off a letter to the PO Box address given in Tengraph. I am not hopeful about hearing anything back.

In my searching, I came across this site that some may find useful: http://tenementcache.landtrack.com.au/M47-583

Col

Pebbles

rustyhooks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permission to detect Empty Re: Permission to detect

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down