Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40E still not to be granted

3 posters

Go down

40E still not to be granted Empty 40E still not to be granted

Post by Flouro Mon 25 May 2020, 4:08 pm

Hi All,

Just had a phone call from mineral house and although we are allowed to get out and about we still cant get ours granted because the station we will be going on belongs to an aboriginal enterprise...nowhere near their community which is locked down

The fact that we have never seen anyone on their lease apart from the manager at the homestead on the call in begs the question of wether we need to be locked down or they do, i meen do they need to travel to this station or just leave it up to the station manager and his couple of helpers

I for one will be glad when all this bullshite goes away

Frustrated Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

40E still not to be granted Empty Re: 40E still not to be granted

Post by Flouro Mon 25 May 2020, 5:41 pm

Hi All,

Just found out that there is twenty one such pastoral leases held by them so a few other prospectors will be in the same boat

Luckily for us that not all the eggs are in one basket and we have plenty of other leases to go to, then there is always plenty of Pending leases to get onto not that we know where all the other aboriginal corporation Pastoral Leases are

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Mon 25 May 2020, 7:01 pm

Hi All,

Evidently they own way more than twenty one Pastoral Leases , they sent bus a list of over eighty such leases that we can not go onto , such as Belele, Karbar, Robertson Range and many others

Ron

Am i talkin to my god dam self or what....at least im getting it off my chest and at least i will be doing the right thing

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Tue 26 May 2020, 8:43 am

Ron, thanks for that info. That is a surprisingly large number of pastoral leases held with aboriginal interests.

I suspect that because of the uncertainty with intrastate travel, people have held off from applying for a 40E and have therefore not encountered the problem.
I also suspect that because of the $90 fee, people have decided not to take out a 40E and risk being in breach of the regulations!

I had a bit of a chuckle over your last comment about talking to yourself. From time to time I have put up a topic hoping to stimulate a bit of discussion, but as with your posts above, received very little or no feedback.

ATM your post has been viewed thirty eight times, so there must be somebody out there!

Col

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by homer08 Tue 26 May 2020, 8:59 am

Hi Ron, its all a bit confusing to me.
I have been trying to get my head around it in Tengraph.
It looks like most area's have a Native Title Claim over them.
I googled this...
Claimant
A claimant application is made by a group of people, a native title claim group, who declare they hold rights and interests in an area of land and/or water according to their traditional laws and customs.

The members of the native title claim group are seeking a decision from the Court that native title exists, so their rights and interests are recognised by the common law of Australia. This is called a native title determination. A determination is a decision by the Federal Court or High Court of Australia, or a recognised body, that native title either does or does not exist in relation to a particular area of land or waters.

If the Court finds that native title rights and interests exist, the group must set up a prescribed body corporate to hold the rights and interests, as an agent, or in trust, for the group.

homer08

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Tue 26 May 2020, 9:38 am

Hi Pebbles,

I'm sure if we didn't talk to ourselves sometimes we would all be mad, not all the time are people interested in engaging in something that isn't directly related to what their doin at the time, so as more people find out they can't go where they planned this season it should turn around and maybe APLA could get involved

Speaking of the ninety dollar fee we had the same thoughts as there is plenty of Pending areas to go to but a particular spot we had been to, we wanted to revisit and finish working the area

We have been told that because the native holdings are banned for detecting or any other programmes that we could get our money back, but we have to apply for it and in a specific worded application and then a decision will be made and we might get our money back

Cheers, Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Tue 26 May 2020, 9:57 am

Hi Homer o eight,

There is a plethera of info on the internet,what you have found is what any want to be lease holder will have to go thru if they want a lease granted....beurocratic red tape...the native title over the land that they have juristriction over gives them a right to refuse or grant permission to work their land for a fee before yo go thru all the govt regulations

As for what i'm on about is in regards to aboriginal councils that have the monies to buy said Pastoral Leases and run them for the betterment of the aboriginal community......these are considered to be part of the aboriginal communities areas that we are banned from entering and as i said eighty plus Pastoral leases is a lot of country besides their community housing enviroments that is out of bounds

I'd be all for it except you only see a couple of people on each Station or Pastoral Lease so it doesnt really employ any of them and is usually run by managers and relies on making a profit from cattle sales and the money goes where?

Beginning to rant, so there you go, thats to the best of my knowledge,

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down