Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 MUSTER

+15
NuggieDreamer
Vivace
Moneybox
shorty
Flatlander
Logic
Bignuggs
Hopperite
frick41
gold n beer
david dj
mulgadansa
Chiv
captain101
martinjsto
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2019 MUSTER - Page 2 Empty 2019 MUSTER

Post by martinjsto Wed 06 Feb 2019, 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,
getting in early as i do, for this seasons annual muster,
last years muster up at Doolgunna was a great success due to all the wonderful people who attended, it was great to meet the new members as well as catch up with all the old faithfuls. a great time was had by all and some nice gold found.

The admins of Detecting West Australian Gold would like to thank you all for your diligence with the prospecting guide lines. no rubbish was left behind, all gates left as they were found, all holes filled in, keeping clear of homesteads and minimal track damage, well done everyone.
I would also encourage you all to keep on top of your 40E obligations of reporting, it may be late but still ensure you have reported your finds as he sheer amount of information supplied to the lease holders of gold discovered ETC provides them with targeted exploration areas yielding better returns on their investment so by completing 40E reports its a win win situation for all.

Anyone interested please start dropping suggestions of places and time frames for the 2019 muster, we usually do 1st August to 8th but im open to suggestions.  
I have a few places in mind but would like to encourage others to participate and maybe lease holders to offer their leases for some quality exploration.
There is still heaps of great gold still to be found in WA, its a massive place and gold turns up in the most unlikely places as i have discovered over the last few years.
over to you....
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

2019 MUSTER - Page 2 Empty Re: 2019 MUSTER

Post by LITTLEGEM Wed 29 May 2019, 11:16 pm

Hi Martin, I have sent our details to you via your email. If you don't receive it, please advise and I will try another method. Not sure how to send via pm on forum. Many thanks Martin for brilliant effort and spending your valuable time putting all this together. Cheers Bob & Joan

LITTLEGEM

Back to top Go down

Post by david dj Thu 30 May 2019, 9:34 am

Hi Martin
sent our details yesterday by pm hope you received them.
Thanks Again

david dj

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer Thu 30 May 2019, 2:31 pm

count me in on this trip, will set the time aside. is APLA membership compulsory i let mine expire couple years ago seem's i was only getting out detecting a few days a year.
cheer's
jase
gold n beer
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

2019 MUSTER - Page 2 Empty muster

Post by frick41 Thu 30 May 2019, 2:55 pm

HI MY wife and I would like to join your muster,never been on one yet do you have a app form to fill out .I am familiar with the 40e if that is all you need I can send to you without the block numbers but all other details .also my son who we introduced to detecting 3 years ago is keen to come should he join and do a separate application? Cheers

frick41

Back to top Go down

2019 MUSTER - Page 2 Empty RE: Muster

Post by Hopperite Fri 31 May 2019, 1:20 pm

Hi Martin

My wife and I would also like to attend the Muster if you have places left.

Details sent PM.

Neil & Linda

Hopperite

Hopperite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 31 May 2019, 5:11 pm

Hi All,
I think there might be a little bit of confusion about details required and I hope I have got this right.
All that is required is the same sort of info you supply when you apply for a 40E. So, When sending a PM to Martin, can you please supply the following
Full Name
Address
Vehicle rego number and van rego number if towing one
APLA member number
Miners Right number

we don't have a form to be filled out and as it appears we have permission to access a lease or leases, a 40E is not required but the info is required for the lease holder.
Hope I have gotten this right, if not I'm sure Martin will let us know.

Cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic Sun 02 Jun 2019, 8:20 am

Sorry .. cant come unfortunately as I wrote off motor week ago

Sent from Topic'it App

Logic

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:13 pm

sorry for the delay with all the PM;s guys and gals, bloody work and getting out for a swing or fish or the game of golf on thursday and sunday is getting in the way of my hobby.... Shocked Mad Rolling Eyes
should be up to date now, further details on camp location coming by PM soon, ive selected a large scrape area for the camp site right in the middle of the GOLD..... so they tell me lolol... just off the main road so should have easy access for all vehicles. im hoping again to head out for a week this Saturday and with any luck do a drive out to site and GPS tracks in etc as usual and maybe ping a few bits to prove the ground.
cheers all

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:16 pm

frick41 wrote:HI MY wife and I would like to join your muster,never been on one yet do you have a app form to fill out .I am familiar with the 40e if that is all you need I can send to you without the block numbers but all other details .also my son who we introduced to detecting 3 years ago is keen to come should  he join and do a separate  application? Cheers

hi guys,
pm sent,
being a member of APLA as far as i know isnt a requirement to get access for these leases it can helps when getting permission so its realy up to you buddy, personally i believe the benefits outweigh the cost by far, others are welcome but will require miners rights and vehicle details and i will need to know prior.
your added to the list. Very Happy details soon
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:20 pm

Bignuggs wrote:Hi All,
I think there might be a little bit of confusion about details required and I hope I have got this right.
All that is required is the same sort of info you supply when you apply for a 40E.  So, When sending a PM to Martin, can you please supply the following
Full Name
Address
Vehicle rego number and van rego number if towing one
APLA member number
Miners Right number

we don't have a form to be filled out and as it appears we have permission to access a lease or leases, a 40E is not required but the info is required for the lease holder.
Hope I have gotten this right, if not I'm sure Martin will let us know.

Cheers

spot on cliff, same as 40E but we will have permission over two whole lease not just certain graticular blocks so heaps and heaps of great ground.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LITTLEGEM Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:24 pm

Thanks Martin for update.  Glad you are out &'about and look forward to update on Muster.  Take care. Bob &'Joan

LITTLEGEM

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:33 pm

Just as a precautionary measure the exact location and lease numbers wont be available till a few days (week) before the muster to avoid any unwanted tag a longs tracking us to the gold. may sound picky but this is for members only, the same people that support this forum and help each other through the gold prospecting apprenticeship.
anyone needing this info earlier please pm me

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 02 Jun 2019, 10:01 pm

martinjsto wrote:Just as a precautionary measure the exact location and lease numbers wont be available till a few days (week) before the muster to avoid any unwanted tag a longs tracking us to the gold. may sound picky but this is for members only, the same people that support this forum and help each other through the gold prospecting apprenticeship.
anyone needing this info earlier please pm me

Spot on Martin. It's our forums social gathering with the hope of finding some of the filthy yellow stuff. This year Martin has done all the hard work finding the ground for our muster. I'm sure we will all be given the location to give sufficient time to get there.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 03 Jun 2019, 5:31 pm

ok so ive started to make the list, looks like a big muster this year.

so far people that have submitted details are:

Martin and karen (martinjsto) 2
Steve and katherin (just scratching) 2
David and Susan (David DJ) 2
Tyron (hippyty) 1
Cliff (bignugs) 1
Bob and Joan (big and little gem) 2
Brett (mulgadansa) 1
Frank and Maxine (frick41) 2
Emil and Anna (captain101) 2
Phil and Sandra (moneybox) 2
Bob and Caroline (hopperite2) 2
Chris and June (shorty) 2
Nobby and Rodge (TBA) 2
Howard and Annette(Vivace)) 2

so 25 so far, if i have missed anyone please remind me.

cheers

Last edited by martinjsto on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Wed 05 Jun 2019, 2:37 pm

We should be there Martin. Phil, Sandra and Taz. Taz is stuffed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer Wed 05 Jun 2019, 3:52 pm

i was going to attend with wife and friend but look's like number's are going to be up there. so i will just leave it alone
cheer's
Jase
gold n beer
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatlander Sat 15 Jun 2019, 6:50 am

up in qld this year so have a good one Flatlander

Flatlander

Back to top Go down

Post by shorty Tue 18 Jun 2019, 6:03 pm

We are in, thanks Martin, see you there.
Chris and June
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 20 Jun 2019, 9:33 pm

chatted to DMP regards pastoral lease holder, I was informed that the lease has transferred to CALM control so we have no issues with access, baiting has been random and regular so be aware for our fury friends. Im still waiting for the actual permission docs to come through for the leases so bear with me...
I would like to thank you all for your support to our annual musters, without you guys friendship our life prospecting wouldn't be the same for many of us. its looking huge this year but we will have an enormous amount of great ground to cover so there will be plenty of room for any others considering attending, if we start getting 30 or more each year then MINELAB (hint hint Jonathon) Laughing will throw us a bone or two in the way of sponsorship items for muster prizes or awards. maybe
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 23 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm

For those attending the muster, I hope you all have your permissions or 40E's sorted.
the cost of a 40E will cost you $90 from July 1st.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivace Tue 25 Jun 2019, 1:09 pm

Hi Martin, The Muster sounds interesting and we would like to come if possible. We are awaiting delivery of a new van, a venture not to be undertaken with any time limit, so hope to be able to attend. I will PM our details. Thanks, Joe.

Vivace

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Wed 26 Jun 2019, 8:48 pm

I received the approval today so all good, sorry if anyone have already sent off 40E permits but they wont go to waist im sure...
I have obtained full written access to both leases i should have already informed you all of for the 2019 DWAG muster, there are a couple of mining and prospecting leases we have to stay off but else start planning as its a huge area with good gold to be discovered. the leaseholde has asked me to collect a report from you all for your gold find locations inc GPS waypoints. I will collect them on the night before muster end or earlier if you need to leave, I will have the standard DMP report forms available. if  we all do the right thing this could open up some great ground for our members. Oh and please keep all details i have forward to you OFF this forum. If anyone who has committed to attend didnt get details please PM me, further info like camp location Etc coming soon
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 27 Jun 2019, 12:43 pm

updated list:

Martin and karen (martinjsto) 2
Steve and katherin (just scratching) 2
David and Susan (David DJ) 2
Tyron (hippyty) 1
Cliff (bignugs) 1
Bob and Joan (big and little gem) 2
Brett (mulgadansa) 1
Frank and Maxine (frick41) 2
Emil and Anna (captain101) 2
Phil and Sandra (moneybox) 2
Bob and Caroline (hopperite2) 2
Chris and June (shorty) 2
Nobby and Rodge (TBA) 2
Howard and Annette(Vivace)) 2
Ron Sherri (Fluoro) 2

so 27 so far, if i have missed anyone please remind me.

cheers[/quote]

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hippyty Thu 27 Jun 2019, 6:48 pm

Top stuff Martin your a legend, looking forward to catching up with all.
hippyty
hippyty

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Tue 02 Jul 2019, 12:44 pm

Looks like Martin has everything in order. Hopefully we're going to be there so see you all then.

Phil & Sandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum