Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new steelphase audio enhancement

5 posters

Go down

the new steelphase audio enhancement  Empty the new steelphase audio enhancement

Post by Beery82 Tue 16 Jan 2018, 5:48 pm

any reports coming out of W.A on those new boosters ,I'm loving it on the 7000, little sub grammers are standing out as a very clear signal  ,the new steelphase audio enhancement  Booste10the new steelphase audio enhancement  Booste10the new steelphase audio enhancement  Booste10
Beery82
Beery82

Back to top Go down

the new steelphase audio enhancement  Empty Re: the new steelphase audio enhancement

Post by mada Tue 16 Jan 2018, 6:26 pm

Thats good to hear, I purchased one today and hopping to get it soon to try out.

mada

Back to top Go down

the new steelphase audio enhancement  Empty Re: the new steelphase audio enhancement

Post by BIG GEM Thu 18 Jan 2018, 6:25 pm

Hi, can you advise what the dimensions are and how it connects to the 7000 and 5000.

Thanks

Bob

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivace Wed 31 Jan 2018, 6:58 am

Hi Big Gem, Received my Steel phase Booster yesterday, measurements are- H 10.5cm (lead out at top), W 8.0cm (lead in on side), D 3.0cm. On z7000 you connect it after the WM12, no idea on the 5000. Cheers, Joe

Vivace

Back to top Go down

Post by mada Wed 31 Jan 2018, 6:30 pm

On the GPX series it connects from the battery to the SP01 then onto your speakers or headphones

mada

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Wed 31 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm

Beery,

Are you using the same headphones as before?
What brand?

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down