Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets laugh

5 posters

Go down

lets laugh Empty lets laugh

Post by linlara Sun 29 May 2016, 4:20 pm

Hi All cheers
Been busy for a while but just wondering is there still jokes section on this forum With all the shite that is happening in our world sometimes a little laugh can help lets laugh 3179412840

linlara

Back to top Go down

lets laugh Empty Re: lets laugh

Post by albo Mon 06 Jun 2016, 9:40 pm

Um Linlara , lets start with Donald Trumps hairdoo... Hes a funny bugger isnt he , very rare indeed, i like him tho. Im sure he will bring us many larfs over the next 3 years.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:27 am

Thats exactly what I did when this happened.. on one of my recent trips to the Murhinson.
lets laugh April%20%202016%20trip%20030_zps6inmq4ya

lets laugh April%20%202016%20trip%20029_zps7vffkgjb

lets laugh April%20%202016%20trip%20028_zps5t0quuhr

The draw bar snapped on both sides.When I jumped out of the car to see what the almighty noise was all I could do was laugh and say,'' gees Phil you wont be getting out of this one in a hurry ''.But after a couple of hours,some star pickets,chain and wire I was able to limp into Meeka.Trying to find someone to do some welding,well thats another story.Previously someone had welded accross the tops of the draw bar which had weakoned the metal.

Cheers
Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

lets laugh Empty Cliff playing cricket with the 7000

Post by NuggieDreamer Tue 07 Jun 2016, 11:01 am

Found this one from a recent trip.

"Cliff playing cricket with the 7000 in double pluggers"

lets laugh P1080710
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 07 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

Wish I had some video footage of someone and their motor bike  Very Happy   How was the walk back to camp  Razz
but this will have to do for now.  a full moon in broad daylight and the poor dog didn't know where to look   lets laugh 3179412840  lets laugh 3100332128    lets laugh 1472621687

lets laugh Nuggie10

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linlara Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:49 pm

Hey Cruiser
Top job mate Very Happy i can see you used a torque wrench on the wire but a touch of gaffa or duct tape would have been the icing on the cake I never travel without it.Qualified engineers eat your heart out Suspect

linlara

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:30 pm

Cruiser 1 , the trailer in the air reminded me of an accident a farmer freind had once , he was releasing the coupling , the trailer rear heavy after loading& it reared up & the pinch point between the coupling & rse end of the tray cut the saturday night finger clean off, 2 hr drive to hospital with the digit in an ice bag. The medicinal rum on the drive mmm lets say didnt go well with the clinic bisso , he ended up loosing it was the result.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:19 pm

Ar yes the larfing bit was i sheared the end of my index finger nearly off the same week from a work accident the same week, it was dumb & dummer propped up at the bar later on.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:43 pm

Hey albo, surely Kilkenny and cornflakes eased the pain and it didn't hurt  lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:17 am

Gees albo,OUCH,that would have hurt for sure.At the beginning of the story I thought you were going to say that you laughed at the poor bugger.I suppose the moral of the story is to always carry medicinal spirits with you at all times.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm

Ar all good cruiser1 , just a larf & a safety share mate, any gold coming in? Starting to think about a 2300 these days .even an ounce a week crumbing is a handsome prize these days, but thats another thread
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm

G`Day albo.Yeah finnally getting onto some good gold,heading out next week for a stint as the weather looks like it may be ok . By all accounts the 2300 is a good machine you should be happy with it.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down