Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16inch round nugget finder mono coil

2 posters

Go down

16inch round nugget finder  mono coil  Empty 16inch round nugget finder mono coil

Post by Golditch Sat 12 Sep 2015, 8:05 pm

Hi there guys, was wondering if any of you have a 16 inch round nugget finder mono coil advantage and how you find it running on a 5000?

Cheers golditch

Golditch

Back to top Go down

16inch round nugget finder  mono coil  Empty Re: 16inch round nugget finder mono coil

Post by araratgold Sun 13 Sep 2015, 11:47 am

Golditch wrote:Hi there guys, was wondering if any of you have a 16 inch round nugget finder mono coil advantage and how you find it running on a 5000?

Cheers golditch

Really good coil Golditch.

It punches deep and has great sensitivity to bits as small as 0.2 grams. It has been my favourite go to coil for years, but I am mainly using my GPZ 7000 now.

I have a near new one for sale here : 16 NFA Mono Coil for sale

Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

16inch round nugget finder  mono coil  Empty Re: 16inch round nugget finder mono coil

Post by Golditch Sun 13 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the offer but I already purchased a new one.
Looks like it's a great coil for punching down but wasn't sure what settings to run it in for maximum depth. I have found some sub gramers about two inches down but that's about it .
Good luck with your sale of yours Mte

Cheers golditch

Golditch

Back to top Go down

Post by Golditch Wed 16 Sep 2015, 7:42 pm

I'm guessing not many blokes have a 16 inch round or ever used one with a 5000?

Golditch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 4:38 am

My mate runs the 16" round mono nugget finder advantage on his 5000 and seems happy with its performance, I also use one on my 4500 and it runs fine with no issues, good depth and sensitivity.

Also the earlier nugget finder SL 16" mono coil (light grey one) are pretty hot on the 4500/5000, if you can lay your hands on one in good condition, also they are a bit lighter to use than the later advantage series coils.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum