Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOS HEAD PHONES

3 posters

Go down

KOS HEAD PHONES Empty KOS HEAD PHONES

Post by BIG GEM Wed 26 Aug 2015, 1:25 pm

Hi Guys,

I thought I would let you know we had two sets of KOS head phones break whilst prospecting two weeks ago. One set was only a couple of months old as it came with the 7000. Our friends have had two sets break as well.

Anyway, sent them to Minelab and they replaced them with new ones within one week. Great service.

Cheers

Bob

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

KOS HEAD PHONES Empty Re: KOS HEAD PHONES

Post by Bignuggs Wed 26 Aug 2015, 5:11 pm

Hi Gems,
Can you tell us where they broke ? I know the new ones that come with the 7000 has a shorter cord and I had trouble with them at the muster.
I used my older set. Cord was a bit longer.
Maybe they are trying to get people to use the wireless set up which appears to be crap from the reports of people sending them back for repairs.
Or is it just the new headphones with maybe a 5000 ?
Cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Thu 27 Aug 2015, 9:19 am

Hi Cliff, the head phones just went dead. One for 7000 and one for 5000.

Rumour has it that it is the wiring and plug that is the problem but no explanation was given from Minelab, they just replaced them with new ones.

Cheers Bob

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 30 Aug 2015, 9:07 am

jase has two sets returning to ML, one the earmuff just broke off and the other the link wire that runs over the top connecting the two earmuffs was making and breaking. just bad quality but at least they replace them. also he has issues with the external speaker modules, the quality of the sound is crap. you would think they would give you the choice of a set with high quality speakers and a decent plug and cables.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum