Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7000 harness set up

Go down

7000 harness set up Empty 7000 harness set up

Post by Bignuggs Sat 11 Jul 2015, 5:17 pm

We have had some excellent help about the harness set up for the 7000 from Jase and Martin.
I have tried mine and here's my take on it all.  Personal choice, you have to test yourselves.
I didn't have the struts with me, I just used the basic harness that comes with the machine when you buy the 7000.  I was able to swing for about an hour and a half to 2 hours Max.  The machine is a bit heavier, I'll agree with that.
I did start feeling it in my shoulder ( I'm left handed ) but after a short break I could go again.  What struck me the most is, I started to feel it in my lower back.  Now whether that is the machine or just me getting older, I don't know.
What I did find was, it was best to wind the bungee around the neck of the handle (not in a knot) and adjust the bungee short (depends on you height) to keep it at the required height off the ground.
I was still able to get a good swing, let the bungee do it all.
As I say, personal choice and how many hours a day you wish to swing.  
Next time I'll try the struts and see how it works. But then again, I do like having a tea break  Very Happy
Cheers
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum