Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange noises being heard worldwide.

3 posters

Go down

Strange noises being heard worldwide. Empty Strange noises being heard worldwide.

Post by Panther Thu 19 Jan 2012, 6:36 am

This is fascinating. It seems to be mainly the northern hemisphere but if you want to research it is happening all over the world. Many theories but no answers. Possibly coming from space as a hypersonic boom. (big bang noises reaching us? lol.
These noises can continue for hours and are happening more frequently. Is the universe groaning?
No need to watch the whole video, but the noises are unmistakeable and are not terrestrial based.
So don't get frightened when you are out in the whipstick all alone and you hear this.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g&feature=player_embedded
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Strange noises being heard worldwide. Empty Re: Strange noises being heard worldwide.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 7:32 am

Independence Day lol!
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Strange noises being heard worldwide. Empty Re: Strange noises being heard worldwide.

Post by Makaw Thu 19 Jan 2012, 3:23 pm

The worlds gonna end !!!! Sell me ya gold for $1 an ounce.... To Me only ....
Makaw
Makaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu 19 Jan 2012, 4:33 pm

I wouldn't be that tough on ya Makaw. How about 50 cents? Strange noises being heard worldwide. Grin
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaw Thu 19 Jan 2012, 5:16 pm

Cheers. I always thought aliens would invade for my few grams of golden glory...
Atleast if i buy a few ounces cheap for them, they may go easy on me with the probe.
Makaw
Makaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 5:24 pm

Weird Stuff Suspect

Maybe its a sort of reverse SETI project returning our sent messages finally ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu 19 Jan 2012, 5:32 pm

Don't hold any hope for SETI Pete They are claiming they can detect a signal at present. Their funding must be due to run out....
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 5:40 pm

Makaw wrote:Cheers. I always thought aliens would invade for my few grams of golden glory...
Atleast if i buy a few ounces cheap for them, they may go easy on me with the probe.

I've heard that their Probes are made from 24k gold, now we know why they want ya gold Razz
Funny thing is ay Suspect ya never hear the abductees talk of any lube affraid Razz Razz
lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:05 am

Don't be silly. Who the f#ck would want this planet after you lot have raped and pillaged it? Razz Razz Razz

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 am

Well ya got a good point there Rob Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:39 am

could be like Cartman's Anal Probe from south park

Strange noises being heard worldwide. Cartma10

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaw Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:03 pm

LOL... Thats awsome... glad to see everything here is so serious...
Keep it up,,, gives me a laugh...
Makaw
Makaw

Back to top Go down

Strange noises being heard worldwide. Empty maybe?

Post by LIQUIDGOLD Sat 21 Jan 2012, 8:54 am

might be the answer to the noises? not as entertaining as some of the answers on here though! Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5mXGQbHqP8

LIQUIDGOLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum