Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7k Video - i know what i'll be doin...

4 posters

Go down

7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... Empty 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin...

Post by CrazyPete Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:49 am

CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... Empty Re: 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin...

Post by Boulder Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:04 am

Stick with a 5000 ?

Boulder

Back to top Go down

7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... Empty Re: 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin...

Post by Boulder Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:48 am

To me on that particular piece of ground with the 7000 its Difficult setting shut the ground noise up as I expect was the setting during the first sweep over that buried coin and there was very little difference of its slight response to that of the 5000 in Fine Gold with that mono coil. A similar size Nuggetfinder coil on the 5000 I believe may have given a better response than the elliptical one they used.

Also to me their air test on that nugget was confusing as they did not say if the 7000 was set to Difficult when they changed its setting from High Yield to General to Extra Deep. Therefore if the 7000 was still set in Normal as it was when they finished their in ground test on the coin I would have liked to see the result with their air test on the nugget using the Difficult setting in High yield ,General or Extra Deep.

My thoughts on their video.

Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Mon 02 Mar 2015, 12:49 pm

Good post Boulder Wink and some sage words indeed.

I suppose the 17x11 ellip Mono may have been the only coil they had with a close surface area match up, but i'm with you on the 14"Mono givin a far better target response than that particular Mono coil on a deep target.

Like most my jaw is still draggin on the ground by the RRP for the 7k, it's definitely gettable should the need be, but at the mo i'll be a happy 5k user and $10.700 better off.

scratch Didnt "Strijkie" say he's fly me over for Easter and i could have a bang with his 7k ?? scratch 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 452991977 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 1632602647 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 1632602647

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Mon 02 Mar 2015, 1:44 pm

Hang on Pete, I'll just go and check the money tree out the back----------------------------------------------------
Na mate, just checked, it's got these little medallions hanging off it and saying GPZ GPZ GPZ--------one had overdrawn on it!!
7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 3179412840 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 2517112348 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 2517112348

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Mon 02 Mar 2015, 1:49 pm

CrazyPete wrote:

scratch  Didnt "Strijkie" say he's fly me over for Easter and i could have a bang with his 7k ?? scratch 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 452991977 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 1632602647 7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 1632602647

Pete Cool

7k Video - i know what i'll be doin... 3179412840 pinch a pushie from the local school and start riding mate, should get here in time
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:00 am

Yeah tru Jase, put a stubbie on the Norseman turnoff lol!
and every kilometer from then on to Perth eafgh wegr
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum