Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just like the other day, only smaller :)

5 posters

Go down

Just like the other day, only smaller :) Empty Just like the other day, only smaller :)

Post by Banjo Tue 07 Oct 2014, 4:01 pm

Well I thought whilst Terry is hard at work I would go and do a hit n run on one of his honey holes l;wfh

He asked if I had left him any and I said yep I only cherry picked the bigguns today Shocked

Oh and before anyone tries to say that's the same photo as the other day but with 4 less nuggies don't bother Laughing

Had a good day though except I think my back teeth are loose from the ruts.
I haven't worked out the best way to attack them yet, foot down and drive like a man possessed or slow and steady scratch

Darren

Just like the other day, only smaller :) Nuggies_zps4d8f5328

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Just like the other day, only smaller :) Empty Re: Just like the other day, only smaller :)

Post by Flying kiwi Tue 07 Oct 2014, 4:18 pm

foot down and wrong side of the road Shocked
nice collection cheers Tom

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Just like the other day, only smaller :) Empty Re: Just like the other day, only smaller :)

Post by Banjo Tue 07 Oct 2014, 4:31 pm

thanks Tom

yeah ive read where they say ruts are directional, not sure if the tyres or the wind make them that way though, I guess they are mini sand dunes at the end of the day.
I usually use the other side of the road philosophy but I didn't have another side to choose lol

Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:23 pm

10kph or 80+ kph is the best strategy mate, anything in between is no good.  I use the 80+ kph strategy Very Happy

You still down Cue Tom? About time we had a beer I recon Wink

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm

cheers Tkinggold

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Wed 08 Oct 2014, 5:00 am

Hell a bloke turns his back and hes right in there cleaning up the place.
Just like the other day, only smaller :) 729094268 l;wfh
Just like the other day, only smaller :) 1472621687  honey holes.. that patch is just a teaser

Terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanjim Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:50 am

Yep 80k's + is the go ...
Nice finds thanks for the pic's...
We are yet to walk over a bit of colour lol...

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:37 am

Hang in there Jim, it will come when you least expect it, stay positive and low n slow is the go.

Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Wed 08 Oct 2014, 10:44 am

Tkinggold wrote:10kph or 80+ kph is the best strategy mate, anything in between is no good.  I use the 80+ kph strategy Very Happy

You still down Cue Tom?  About time we had a beer I recon Wink

hey mate back in perth for a while now but yes must catch up

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down