Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...

4 posters

Go down

DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...  Empty DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...

Post by goldfish Mon 04 Aug 2014, 11:18 am

aww Off for ten days on the 9th soo much to do and get ready and would you know . I've got the FLU .5 days of bed rest . Ha imposable push thru until Saturday I'm going walking or   crawling .gold fever is the only sickness I NEED RIGHT NOW.   will put up pics when I get back. COFF COF SNEEZE FART . pale Sad Rolling Eyes DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...  2225825816 Laughing

goldfish

Back to top Go down

DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...  Empty Re: DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...

Post by cruiser1 Mon 04 Aug 2014, 4:46 pm

Good luck on your trip goldfish.Thats the way " Soldier On ".

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 04 Aug 2014, 5:31 pm

feel for ya buddy, I spent 6 days, as sick as a dog in yalgoo but still swung for 8 hrs each day. plenty of fluids and codral plus and you will be fine, still got a few days to rest up. good luck

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Aug 2014, 3:32 am

goldfish wrote:aww Off for ten days on the 9th soo much to do and get ready and would you know . I've got the FLU .5 days of bed rest . Ha imposable push thru until Saturday I'm going walking or   crawling .gold fever is the only sickness I NEED RIGHT NOW.   will put up pics when I get back. COFF COF SNEEZE FART . pale Sad Rolling Eyes DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...  2225825816 Laughing

Feel for you mate, the missus and son have just had the flu so I need to distance myself from them  affraid  so far so good and I have missed out, I am hitting the road tomorrow for a couple of weeks away so hopefully I will be able to avoid getting it at all, but with my luck by the end of the week I will probably feel like crap Suspect 

Funny thing though no matter how crappy you feel you can still dig a good signal if you think its gold Wink 

Taking plenty of port and scotch (for medicinal purposes) I don't know if it helps with the virus at all but at least it makes you feel a bit better for awhile drunken 

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by wandwaver Tue 05 Aug 2014, 9:54 am

Keep on tracking mate, there's gold in them there hills and someone else will find it if you let the flu take the upper hand. Good luck and keep smiling. 

wandwaver

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfish Wed 06 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

Thank everyone feeling better a mate gave me some good advice he said i will make you a lovely cup of tea with a spoon full of concrete so I can harden the f##k up. Thanks buddy will send pics if I find something CHEERS goldfish out. DETECTING WITH THE FLU AWW...  2225825816

goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down