Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minelab Pro swing

5 posters

Go down

Minelab Pro swing Empty Minelab Pro swing

Post by fossickerphil Fri 04 Jul 2014, 9:34 am

The Minelab Pro swing 45 does not have much feedback , anyone out there got one and can recommend them. Are they just too hard to use like a lot of these gadgets or a genuine help for the arm and back muscles.

fossickerphil

Back to top Go down

Minelab Pro swing Empty Re: Minelab Pro swing

Post by snapper Fri 04 Jul 2014, 9:59 am

These could be a useful addition to the new SDC 2300 as I see a few have said the SDC gets a bit heavy after a while.
They sell for around $150, that's about all the info I can give ya  lol! 
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 04 Jul 2014, 10:53 am

i purchased a pro swing for my last trip and i must say it helped immensely. they take a bit of adjusting to suit your frame but once setup the pro swing does make it a lot easier by the end of the day. I also like the quick release of the bungie when you put the detector down and the quick adjustment.
two thumbs up here.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by delapan Fri 04 Jul 2014, 12:40 pm

I agree with all that Martin said, I used a hipstick before, these are better once set up, regards, gazza
delapan
delapan

Back to top Go down

Post by fencejumper Fri 04 Jul 2014, 5:10 pm

there great except no room for gps pouch or drink bottle pouch on belt.
you also need to put tape around join on the j strut to stop it coming apart.
I put one on my missis and she detected for a few hours straight with a gpx, before with old harness she lasted 15 mins before detector was too heavy.

anything that makes it easier to detect longer has gotta be good.
cheers fj
fencejumper
fencejumper

Back to top Go down

Post by fossickerphil Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:57 am

martinjsto wrote:i purchased a pro swing for my last trip and i must say it helped immensely. they take a bit of adjusting to suit your frame but once setup the pro swing does make it a lot easier by the end of the day. I also like the quick release of the bungie when you put the detector down and the quick adjustment.
two thumbs up here.

Well thanks for your feedback, I watched the Minelab propaganda film and it did look good but nothing like feedback from you guys. I have ordered one today and look forward to giving a good workout.

fossickerphil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum