Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bit of help please!!

3 posters

Go down

a bit of help please!! Empty a bit of help please!!

Post by keithy george Thu 19 Jun 2014, 7:16 pm

gday all, just cruising on the tengraph and found a nice looking spot which is "black" and surrounded by live tenements and applied for tenements. when i go into the tailor display screen in selections the "black" land now comes up with a light brown dotted line round that comes up with "historical section 65(3) release" and "historical deemed surrender".
does this mean im not allowed to detect on them? this tengraph drives me mad!!!  Mad 
thanks for the help, keithy

keithy george

Back to top Go down

a bit of help please!! Empty Re: a bit of help please!!

Post by martinjsto Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:00 am

as far as i know if its not granted then your fine, its all classed as crown land. some areas are native title and you need permission. this might relate to a historical townsite, is there any reference on geomaps?
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:18 am

ahh just looked further there dead tenements historical, in selection/tailor display/tenement shows info
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasgoyne Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:19 am

This is land that was previously part of a exploration licence which has had the section with the brown dotted line surrendered as a compulsory surrender under section 65(3). Exploration licences have to do this at the end of 6 years from date of grant.
The land is now vacant ground, so you can prospect on it.

Gasgoyne

Back to top Go down

Post by keithy george Fri 20 Jun 2014, 4:18 am

That's great news. Thanks for the help lads. I've only just started using geomaps but from what I could see there is not much else detail. Might have to blow a few sickies and do some detecting!

keithy george

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum