Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now this is very interesting

5 posters

Go down

Now this is very interesting Empty Now this is very interesting

Post by Bignuggs Sat 29 Mar 2014, 9:22 am

I'm sure it's his lease so I won't comment.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Now this is very interesting Empty Re: Now this is very interesting

Post by Bignuggs Sat 29 Mar 2014, 9:44 pm

Who Cares, I dont.

Yes I do care, it gives us a bad name and we don't deserve it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 29 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

I'm gunna retract what I have just stated coz on this forum I have posted a response from DMP regarding this subject.
It's a bob each way and take ya chances so it seems coz even DMP can't give a decent legal opinion.
If you want an answer from the government, don't hold ya breathe.
So they are using a jackhammer, one of the government opinions posted here, says, yes we can.
The fella's in the vid clip should have told us the full score about what they were doing.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rege-PA Sat 29 Mar 2014, 10:21 pm

I don`t see a detector, it looks like their in a hurry to dig a shite hole

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 29 Mar 2014, 10:29 pm

exactly, in need of a dump real quick   lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Sun 30 Mar 2014, 6:25 am

Yes It doesn't make much sense, as to why this video was even made as it doesn't  really show much other than a coupla blokes busting to back one out.
They do appear to be in a hurry. Glad ya posted it actually Cliff, shines some light on legal or illegal activities. I wrote on another thread not long back, that I had spoken to a lady in the DMP enviro office in Kal. She specifically told me that to use ANY mechanically powered device you MUST have a POW approved, and they will ONLY be approved on a granted lease. I made the query that my intention is to use a hand/foot powered dry blower on my lease, and she suggested to be safe, free of any hassles from the authouritah that I still go ahead with a POW-P application.
RW

p.s I don't really give a rats what anybody else is doing as long as it doesn't affect me and they take their rubbish with them.

Last edited by rogawilco on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 30 Mar 2014, 9:20 am

great little petrol jackhammer , there were some getting around 20 years ago , forget the brand , any way that one looks new , like to know the brand , cracks it faster, easier than the genny/kango setup .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Mar 2014, 1:32 pm

there are jackhammers and there are jackhammers--generally u don't want anything under 1800w plus a 3kva genny to run the mother..a 2kva would be border line.

RW to cover all bases just get a POW_P about 3 pages of paperwork and all good--No Water and minimal disturbance to vegetation. Keep all access to the existing tracks and u should be good.

don't forget to put in the annual expenditure for the granted lease. Once approved -stuff the hand /foot dry blower--that will last all of 10 minutes unless u have a fitness fanatic for a mrs. If u come up my way u can borrow my small one.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Sun 30 Mar 2014, 1:55 pm

Thanks Oneday,
Yeah need a few tips on this POW-P. Its got about 7 pages, although ones a rehab one for later and one for personal details and extra operators etc.
I think I can get an electric motor and pulleys kit etc for a keene 140 to fit the blower for a couple hundred bux. Otherwise me a bit silly to think hand pumpin for an hour or two is gonna last/ not much fun, and got no missus, bugga. Don't think expenditure is due for awhile as only just got granted in Feb. Got a petrol Jhammer too, and want to do some scaping aswell. Just need to know the acceptable lingo to put on the forms, like you say "keep all access to existing tracks etc." Want to make a humpy of sorts too, on the high ground,just for a bit of shelter when waiting for crap weather to pass etc.
Thanks for the tips
Cheers
Dean

rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Mon 31 Mar 2014, 7:22 am

$300 and they're sold in Oz, cant go wrong  Very Happy  free shipping to anywhere in Oz too.

Now this is very interesting $_3

Link - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Baumr-AG-Petrol-Demolition-Jack-Hammer-Concrete-Jackhammer-Rock-Drill-Tool-/130990691549?pt=AU_Hardware&hash=item1e7fa754dd

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:53 am

Cheers Pete , good little cappy cracker , beats the hammer n chisel .
Anyhow just a short yarn on this similar subject , a bloke 10years ago picked up a funny piece of metal east of Nullagine & on the usual Friday night prospector show n tell he got it out & showed the crowd , a yank saw it & offered one of these petrol jackhammers for a swap for this piece of trash , turns out it was part of the skylab fuel cell & made a sht load back in the US ... Aint that right US PETER, well done mate .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down