Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Irish joke

5 posters

Go down

Another Irish joke Empty Another Irish joke

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:39 am

Can anyone tell me how it is that that bloody weasel Alan Joyce is still the CEO of Qantas? Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect 

The little f#cker has ruined Qantas. He is the only CEO in Qantas' history not to make a profit. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Robert

Back to top Go down

Another Irish joke Empty Re: Another Irish joke

Post by Nightjar Fri 28 Feb 2014, 7:11 am

Robert,
He's not worried, still has his $3million+ salary rolling in.
Worked for a US company and back in the 80's we were told there would be no pay rises or bonuses, the CEO stated he was also taking a 10% pay cut. A computer whiz managed to get details of the senior managements salaries. The CEO in question did take a 10% cut but awarded himself millions of shares.
In effect while we lost a few hundred $$'s a year his bank accounted benefited by $22 million that year when desperate cuts were required.
These fellas have no conscience.

Another Irish joke Signature2

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Another Irish joke Empty another irish joke

Post by stumpie Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:41 pm

I have been told that Joyce is on a $40,000,000 package?

stumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:54 pm

MATE i dont care what they pay the pilots coz they have your life at risk but then again if we can organise a few dodgy ones let me know and i'll sent the mrs for a holiday..

but in all seriousness i havent seen anybody jump up and down on what a pilot gets payed so long as he gets me up and down safetly.
i do get peed what they pay this pip squeak to stuff it up. dont know how u can still be buying new planes when u r going back wards.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 01 Mar 2014, 9:35 am

Competition .... to fly west & back east round Americas cup time in Perth 25 odd years ago , the price was 1100 dollars , you can now do it for an average of 600 dollars . flying was expensive & they made profits , today with cpi inflation taken into account , it should probly be 8 time the cost , cant see that workin out in the long term no matter who CEO s it.

Last edited by albo on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor maths)
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 9:25 am

stumpie wrote:I have been told that Joyce is on a $40,000,000 package?

I would like to see him on a cattle-class package back to the Emerald Isle!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 02 Mar 2014, 9:43 am

are 40 mill only , il bet his silver tongue will suck out another 40 also .... bless him... &  who said the Irish were stupid says me from the o brien clan .  Very Happy 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Wed 26 Mar 2014, 6:47 pm

albo wrote:are 40 mill only , il bet his silver tongue will suck out another 40 also  .... bless him... &  who said the Irish were stupid says me from the o brien clan .  Very Happy 

Not me of the Mc Quire clan! Wink 
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum