Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Goldfields track conditions

2 posters

Go down

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Empty Eastern Goldfields track conditions

Post by UTBN Fri 21 Feb 2014, 11:04 am

Hi all just got back from a 6 day mini trip. Got a whopping 6 grams.
But anyway, the tracks around the place are pretty bad. Since the rain deluge these parts copped a couple weeks back main tracks and side tracks are in ruins. Well the places I went too are.
I also tried getting out to kurnalpi but the kurnalpi pinjin rd now has two lakes across it. Other tracks out there are washed away quite bad in sections which are appear to look like earthquake damage. Got a couple pics of the roads and will ask Martin to whack em up.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Empty Re: Eastern Goldfields track conditions

Post by martinjsto Fri 21 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm

gees i was thinking of getting out there for a week soon, hope it drys out a bit.
whats the temps at the moment Jase. i will have the Pajero back together around friday all going well, did some major upgrades, new high lift bilsteign and Lovell suspension, duel batteries, winch, CPU upgrade (more power arrggggggg) and some new Duelers D697LT all round. ready for the tough stuff jase.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Empty Re: Eastern Goldfields track conditions

Post by martinjsto Fri 21 Feb 2014, 3:24 pm

here are some pics from Jase of the tracks at the moment, better take a boat.

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Img_0114

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Img_0115

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Img_0116

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Img_0117

Eastern Goldfields track conditions Img_0118

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Fri 21 Feb 2014, 3:29 pm

Hey Martin thanks for that. The tracks are firm again but just gouged out by flooding. Temps out here a pretty mild atm with lots of mozzies.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down