Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ?

Go down

Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ? Empty Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ?

Post by KennyD Sun 09 Feb 2014, 3:54 am

Hello all and any interested ! its been a while now since I introduced myself to the forum, whats been interesting me since many years is Dry Washing, Iv been looking through video channels for different types of extraction methods and come to the conclusion that the on field experience is a must, my direct and informal question is,

is there anyone who is Dry Washing, for two weeks

or has a unused permitted claim for Dry Washing purposes that we can talk about,

or knows of a area where Dry Washing is obviously possible.

or someone who has one.

I can be contacted through the member message board for introduction contact details, there after through skype or telephone, all contact details a will remain confidential.

Many Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you can help this request. KennyD
KennyD
KennyD

Back to top Go down

Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ? Empty Re: Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ?

Post by Guest Sun 09 Feb 2014, 8:22 am

KennyD
don't know much about u or were u r located--I suggest u use the search box above the gold price RHS and type in your enquiry..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ? Empty Re: Dry Washing or Dry Blowing, keen on both, anyone else ?

Post by KennyD Sun 09 Feb 2014, 5:02 pm

Hello oneday, thanks for the info, had a look at dry blowing posts, hard work and all the problems, could seem unprofitable for the newbe ! anyone know how much fine gold is lost per ton, 50 %;

a newbe is looking for a enthusiasic and motivated contact !

Thanks; Ken
KennyD
KennyD

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyD Sun 09 Feb 2014, 5:05 pm

P.S, Im a 65 baby, and reliable. :)
KennyD
KennyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum