Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAVE SITE'S

+2
Bignuggs
onthisharvestmoon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GRAVE SITE'S - Page 2 Empty GRAVE SITE'S

Post by onthisharvestmoon Sat 08 Feb 2014, 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

G'day All
Out for a swing today and came across a grave site , absolutely in the most unusual place on the side of an outcrop of quartz and iron . How would I find out who this couple were and what they did and why they are buried where they are.
Now im not morbid or a religious person (I did say a pray and asked them to look over me while I was in the bush ) but it would be interesting to know .

How in god's name do ya upload a photo
GRAVE SITE'S - Page 2 Pic_0213
GRAVE SITE'S - Page 2 Pic_0214
GRAVE SITE'S - Page 2 Pic_0215

Thanks bignuts sorry I ment bignugs Quite simple when ya know how.

Ray did they have police back then !!

Last edited by onthisharvestmoon on Sat 08 Feb 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
onthisharvestmoon
onthisharvestmoon

Back to top Go down

GRAVE SITE'S - Page 2 Empty Re: GRAVE SITE'S

Post by Nosralt Sun 09 Feb 2014, 6:55 pm

Na.. still lots of areas to check out. I even pick up the odd one 5 min from work.
Always picking up a few on the station and even some color in one of the creeks south of the homestead.
Research and explore the area. Thats what I did, but then Im on the station every day.
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by onthisharvestmoon Sun 09 Feb 2014, 7:02 pm

Nosralt wrote:Na.. still lots of areas to check out. I even pick up the odd one 5 min from work.
Always picking up a few on the station and even some color in one of the creeks south of the homestead.
Research and explore the area. Thats what I did, but then Im on the station every day.
Thanks terry your rite time on the ground lot of spinny now after the rain hard to find a patch to swing
onthisharvestmoon
onthisharvestmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Sun 09 Feb 2014, 8:28 pm

Have a look around cookes hill, its all burnt off, pending ground and easy swinging. Theres been the odd small patch found near there.

Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum