Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hot all week--planning our adventure now.

3 posters

Go down

hot all week--planning our adventure now.  Empty hot all week--planning our adventure now.

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 7:45 pm

forecast for the Pilbara is HOT--its still only mid January and the temp this week is 41 with a chance of a couple of storms and still 41.

good cyclone brewing temps --and a low may develop of the NT -- don't u just luv it.

At least I can get my air con in my 80 series troopy going again after parts arrive hopefully next week..having no cold air blowing on ya is not conducive to a happy chappy..

Caught up with a fella from Nullagine who has left the town and moved to a less hospitable place on the coast and I have purchased his bulldozer of him so when I finally do get the aircon all sorted then of for a 2 day trip to bring it back for a bit of an overhaul at the workshop. Been after one of these beauties for a while and I finally nailed one..I'm excited.

nothing else to report except come on May and let the fun begin..planning our adventure now so hopefully will catch up with a few of u out and about..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

hot all week--planning our adventure now.  Empty Re: hot all week--planning our adventure now.

Post by Bignuggs Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:45 pm

Low to mid 40's most of us can handle. If it gets hotter and you can do it, have a good time out there.
Gold is where ya find it and if it means going out in the heat, so be it. But remember, the heat can be a killer so make sure you are prepared.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

hot all week--planning our adventure now.  Empty Re: hot all week--planning our adventure now.

Post by pilbarachad Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:49 pm

The humidity has really kicked in here in the last couple of weeks. 40+ dry heat and 40+ with high humidity are 2 different beasts i reckon with the latter being very, very unpleasant.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by K town swinger Sun 12 Jan 2014, 9:43 pm

Toughin up princess ray I hope ya look good in the blonde wig and princess dress out on the lease Razz Razz 

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down