Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip from the GEM's

3 posters

Go down

Tip from the GEM's Empty Tip from the GEM's

Post by Bignuggs Sat 04 Jan 2014, 7:19 pm

BIG GEM Today at 18:27
Hi Guys,

Little Gem here, Big Gem having a beer after laying some bricks at our sons new home.

Not sure if anybody is interested but wish to keep our membership going and being a "femaile" thought I would share my recent experience using my IPAD for gold prospecting research etc..

As we spent the Winter in Victoria last year, I had registered with the Mines Depart over there and recently they asked me to participate in trials for IPAD users to access their data for prospecting.

I have to say, it was a throughly enjoyable experience. Easy to use, extremely IPAD user friendly and appears to have no problems accessing their data for tenement information etc.. They are miles ahead of WA and I intend to call our Mines Department on Monday to inquire their progress as the Ipad as they did advise they would be implementing an IPAD user friendly version.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If anybody is interested in using their IPAD and accessing their data, the address is above and log in as PUBLIC and password is the passward.

Hope this is of some interest.

Joan

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Tip from the GEM's Empty Re: Tip from the GEM's

Post by CrazyPete Sat 04 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

Cheers Joan  Wink Very Happy  great info there for sure  gpost 
Ive no idea about using the Vic version of TG, maybe when yaz got time you could send me a link to the main thingo seein as im off to Vic mid year  Tip from the GEM's 452991977 Cool 

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Sat 04 Jan 2014, 8:55 pm

Will do and happy to oblige. Lets hope i can master the infor in time for your trip. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Sat 04 Jan 2014, 11:04 pm

jkihyig jkihyig jkihyig  Ive tried and tried to work out the Vic versoin of TG but im blowed if i can get a grip. haha i feel like a Mexican on his first go at Tengraph  jkihyig Tip from the GEM's 4066623196 lol! 
All good with TG, but wouldnt it be unreal if we had a NATIONAL database to draw on  scratch  where we could get all the info in one bang and hit the paddock fully armed with the  good oil cheers wegr Tip from the GEM's 1511110000 Cool
And thanks for your offer Joan  cheers  true Gem, now youve just gotta get BG off the stubbies  lol! Tip from the GEM's 452991977 Tip from the GEM's 452991977 Tip from the GEM's 452991977 Tip from the GEM's 3179412840
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 8:07 am

Geovic? Easy-peazy!

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content