Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gold on the slide

+5
albo
CrazyPete
matelot
Hawk 51
NuggieDreamer
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

gold on the slide Empty gold on the slide

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 9:19 am

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/8777767/gold-set-for-biggest-annual-plunge-in-30-years

doesn't look good at the moment..but like everything its a wait and see game.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

gold on the slide Empty Re: gold on the slide

Post by NuggieDreamer Thu 02 Jan 2014, 12:30 pm

Ye of little faith....

Christmas Jewelry must have sold too well...(current cheap gold price),
2014 new year could see a rebound,
2 days ago, UP$5.00,
today UP another $20.00,

...Go Baby Go!

Last edited by Bignuggs on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 51 Thu 02 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

The price should start to go up in the near future as i want a new detector soon and will have to pay for it with my finds.Oh well one can only hope.

Hawk 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 8:24 am

see gold has broken the $1400 cyco mark which was a huge barrier for a while and with china and india still buying gold in huge amounts plus the aussie dollar only knows one direction, there is hope on the horizon for this comming season.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot Fri 17 Jan 2014, 10:26 am

Bloke on KWN the other day reckons gold will break $3000 this year. Hope he is right.

Regards Roger  pirat 

matelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 10:31 am

yeah roger we heard all that last season if u recall--but couldnt break the $2000 mark--

here's hoping anyway.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Fri 17 Jan 2014, 11:38 pm

But really hey ? ...metal could be $257 an oz like it was when i moved a 29oz dab and i'd still be proud of that Dab and happy with the dosh  Cool 
But yeah it would be nice to see the $1800 like a cpl yrs ago
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Fri 17 Jan 2014, 11:51 pm

Whats the go for 97% clean metal up your way Ray ??
Just askin cause i was in Ballarat last month and i had a good "cheeky" sorta chat with Mr Kordell  Razz Razz 
So anyways i walked in and says what ya payin for nuggs, he says "where from ?" so i sas WA..Murchison gold, xrf'd at 97%..
he goes "no way, "Murch is 92%" so i digs the boots in and he goes "plenty blokes drop in 50oz dabs here"  Razz 
Shame he never heard of that 80kg specie from up your way then ay  cheers Razz gold on the slide 3189625650 
Walked out and the new misses was pissin it at me style  Razz 
She goes "No idea what that was all about but yeah F#@k that was funny"  Razz Razz gold on the slide 452991977 

Keep the Demi Gods Answerable i say  lol!
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 6:21 am

the gold we got this season in the dry blower went 92% with silver making 6%...and we sent 2 batches away to PWBeck in SA and also the Perth mint near the International airport for analysis and both were exactly the same.
I thought the gold would be higher but was glad it was were it was coz it didn't have that real golden color--that usually determines the gold content.
Nice nuggets around 10-15grams are always in demand and could fetch around $50 / gram.

I'm always on the look out for these.

let me know if anyone wants to depart with nuggets of that size.. PM or email me

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:46 pm

geez shes broken through the $1400 barrier so look out maybe $1450 is the next hurdle.

Pete if you have nice nuggets u want to release for a few buck give me a PM
will set u in the right direction--u never know..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:55 pm

"Rummage Rummage Rummage"  scratch  i'm sure i had a 387ozer here somewhere  gold on the slide 452991977 scratch Suspect Razz Razz Razz

Its got me name on it ifya sees it leave it ..its mine   hjjo Razz Cool Razz
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 6:11 am

The Crazy One wrote:"Rummage Rummage Rummage"  scratch  i'm sure i had a 387ozer here somewhere  gold on the slide 452991977 scratch Suspect Razz Razz Razz

Its got me name on it ifya sees it leave it ..its mine   hjjo Razz Cool Razz

Give him your fillings Pete Razz Razz Razz 

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Fri 24 Jan 2014, 5:09 pm

Geez Rob  Razz the way me teeth are droppin out these days
ive only got "Old Chopper" in the top centre and i uses that to open me baked bean cans  kwdf  gold on the slide 3189625650  lweg  lwkgthgt 

gold on the slide 1328573435_old%20one%20tooth
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 5:51 am

geez I'm starting to get a sore neck watching the price of gold goin up and down like a proverbial yoyo.

was looking good there breaking through the $1470 mark but has come crashing down again--r well wait till next week before I sell some more..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 12:56 pm

down to $1410 --geez which way is up.. u can make some serious money on the futures if u r a punter..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 8:24 am

oneday wrote:down to $1410 --geez which way is up.. u can make some serious money on the futures if u r a punter..

regards
oneday

Or not

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 01 Feb 2014, 9:51 am

check out the long term gold chart Ray , there is a long term base line at $1200 or so now , if it drops below that for a while , yep get disturbed.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:04 am

thank god we r not miners--u would b getting worried even if u have forward sold--running costs start biting into ya profits on the next set of production figures..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:16 am

Are well , il be out of work mate if it happens, mines will close , prospectors will still be ok, goin bush, even if gold hits $1000 aus or even less , prospecting skills are good to have if the SHTF ,we will survive , city people will struggle badly if some of the predictions some experts are saying with regards to bank collapses & world financial turmoil coming this year .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 8:16 pm

mate we r on a roll--$1440 and counting will see what happens on valium day

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:30 am

aussie $ up so expecting a bit of a slide..target is $1470 then sell some more ..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by onthisharvestmoon Fri 14 Feb 2014, 5:53 pm

And I Quote

It does not appear that this is the final low for gold as yet. However, a daily closing ABOVE 1293.50 on the cash will signal a move to the upside is possible. The major resistance remains at 1455.00 on a weekly closing basis in cash. On a weekly closing basis in the nearest futures we need a closing ABOVE 1294.00 to also signal a rally near-term is likely.

This simply becomes possible because of the large degree of bearishness that exists. This needs to be cleaned out to some extent. There is no indication as of yet that we are dealing with a major change in trend. This could easily just prolong the final low into 2015.
onthisharvestmoon
onthisharvestmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 15 Feb 2014, 9:58 pm

HaHA valium day ...  lets just ride with whiskey appreciation nites Ray.
Also Ray gold hit or there abouts the long term base chart line of $ 1200 us & its on its way back up by the looks, yep they view the us dollar..print print nope , maybe the euro ... nope print some more , um how a bout some deeply indebted aus dollars ,,, um pass , silver coins , small bullion bars .... always a favourite when the you know whos are doing the you know what , albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:59 am

me target is $1470 and i will sell a few more ounces to buy new flippers for the time being.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum