Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

long weekend in WA

Go down

long weekend in WA Empty long weekend in WA

Post by purple-dragon Wed 02 Oct 2013, 4:32 pm

I just made a flying visit up to one of my old spots round the western edge of fields find ,yeah I was bored 900km for 7 hours behind the detector ,and i should have stayed in Perth it would have been far less crowded,with at least two 4wd clubs and what look like the track care crew running around I only spent about twenty minutes alone-wont make that mistake again -the next long weekend i will be saying hello to my boat-dragon
purple-dragon
purple-dragon

Back to top Go down

long weekend in WA Empty Re: long weekend in WA

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 4:43 pm

purple-dragon wrote:I just made a flying visit up to one of my old spots round  the western edge of fields find ,yeah I was bored 900km for 7 hours behind the detector ,and i should have stayed in Perth it would have been far less crowded,with at least two 4wd clubs and what look like the track care crew running around I only spent about twenty minutes alone-wont make that mistake again -the next long weekend i will be saying hello to my boat-dragon
Wot's a "track care" crew?

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by purple-dragon Wed 02 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

What I can make out they are a volunteer mob that look after the old homesteads that are abandoned,they keep up the paintwork and keep the critters out ,the warriedar homestead is one that they have just been working on and its a gem ,before they stepped in the government were ready to bulldoze the entire site,the wells have been capped but its a comfortable place to camp now-dragon
purple-dragon
purple-dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum