Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter

2 posters

Go down

For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter Empty For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep 2013, 9:24 am

Snapper asked recently about the access to the APLA website. Well it seems not much will change there and the “Members Area” will remain “under development” until APLA gets a member that can write websites. In the meantime, there is a very useful Newsletter for APLA members. It’s sent out by email as the old newspaper style of the Datum Post is also under “re-development”.

If APLA members aren’t getting this new email newsletter, they should write to the APLA secretary Bill O’Connor, and get their email address put on the mailing list. There’s been some good stuff on there since it was started about three months ago.

Those who are not members of APLA will have to join to get their copy. If you need help with this then send me a PM.

I'm enquiring of APLA to get some of the old and outdated APLA websites removed from the 'net. I wish I knew how!!!

HTH,

Cat

Back to top Go down

For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter Empty Re: For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter

Post by Bignuggs Sun 29 Sep 2013, 11:20 am

thanks for the update cat. I think what they need is someone who can write "code" for the website. sometimes I have to get "code" written for this forum.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter Empty Re: For "Snapper" - how to get the APLA newsletter

Post by snapper Sun 29 Sep 2013, 11:53 am

Thanks very much for that Cat, i will email them as i would like this newsletter, as any info from them has to help when searching for the loverly yella wegr cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 29 Sep 2013, 12:07 pm

Stu, I'll email the latest newsletter to you.

Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 29 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm

I strongly urge all Detectorists to join APLA. If we want to keep our hobby/profession going and getting better, it's only a few dollars each year to have a dedicated few to fight the good fight for us.
Without APLA and EGPA, we would not be allowed to do what we do today.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep 2013, 5:03 pm

I can email an APLA membership form to anyone that PMs me as it's not really clear on the APLA website how to get the form. I also believe that APLA has improved it's "turn-around" time when applying for membership. But not sure on that last bit yet.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down