Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH&S Anyone?

+6
Pebbles
silverback
snapper
goldstrijk
martinjsto
boobook
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OH&S Anyone? - Page 2 Empty OH&S Anyone?

Post by boobook Thu 19 Sep 2013, 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I notice there are quite a few good contributors to the forum who are machinery miners using more than hand tools.

Just wondering how you blokes get on with the State OH&S inspectors or have they not yet discovered you?

I can tell ya first hand they are Hell bent on buggering the small machinery miners in Qld., we are pretty much out of business due to an ageing but still operational (in our opinion) 25t. excavator.

Once they get the claws in they are bloody relentless, ya cant even have a dunny hole (ground contamination)Evil or Very Mad 
Mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

OH&S Anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: OH&S Anyone?

Post by AussieAU Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:27 am

Well it looks like someone has snapped Very Happy Very Happy 

Silverback, liked your post mate, saw the funny side to it.

I don't know why people complain about the 40e system, it works a treat, it gives you the chance to get out there and prospect legally.  Don't see anything wrong with that, bloody straight forward and simple to fill in the paperwork.  Some whinge that you gotta wait 3 weeks before you can go and detect, so what!, plan your season and it should work well.  Most important, make sure you can detect where you r aloud, enjoy yourself and find some gold.  And it should not matter what state you come from, who gives a toss if you r an easterner, a mexican, or a westie, I know I dont.

Boobook.  Yeah the oh&s making it tougher for the miner, just think how yonks ago folks took responsibility for what they did, ah how the times are changing.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by AuHunter Sun 22 Sep 2013, 5:38 pm

Hi all,

Just want to say thanks for anyone putting in the hard yards for all us prospectors. Is there a national body or prospecting association? Cheers

AuHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2013, 5:41 pm

wobbles got me

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Sun 22 Sep 2013, 6:01 pm

Sorry cant let that go past me
TALL POPPY SYNDROME!!!!
I think Cat has the experience to know what he is talking about, so why that sort of comment???

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 22 Sep 2013, 6:59 pm

thats a pretty bold statement from someone with only 1 post dirtysqidblow. cat contributes good info to this forum and is a valued member from where I sit, where as your just a blowflie at present. maybe contribute some quality info yourself first and gain respect like the people you are knocking.
Martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

I see this is still a HOT thread and it has gone right of the subject of OH&S.
This is the last call to calm it down.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:11 pm

FilthySquidBlow wrote:Just ask Cat, aint nothing he dont know, heck he probably knows it all, even who wins the next melb cup, he's seems so full of it
(info) Twisted Evil 
I'm certainly no "Tall Poppy" mate, as Goldstrijk puts it. But it's just that I've been doing it a long time and I've always tried to help people whether they're experienced or just new at the game. I don't know it all and I certainly wish I knew more. I've made most of the mistakes that could be made. Though I've had my share of good gold, I've never been rich from prospecting, but I know a FEW people that have been. But I try and help by giving out info on the law, patches and stuff in general that helps. I find it's best to help people before they get into strife rather than take the piss out of them after they got there.

Welcome to the forum, you're first post was excellent! So now, how about you tell us about which haemorrhoid cream you use and whether it works or not? I'd put money at the TAB that it doesn't.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:16 pm

dito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2013, 2:39 pm

geez i'd better lay low befor we get dobbed in by some low life..again

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum