Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40E's and a buddy

4 posters

Go down

40E's and a buddy Empty 40E's and a buddy

Post by martinjsto Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:06 am

hi all,
I have a question on a 40E I have taken out.
I have only nominated myself on the permit and have received enthusiastic support from the mine company who own the lease they indicating the ground that a previous prospector found good gold. it is a large are of 9 blocks and a mate has said he would love to join me on the trip.
can I give him permission to detect on my permit with me or do I have to re apply for a new 40E with his info added?
I have phoned DMP but the counter lady didnt know for sure and the other fella was not available, she said she believes I have to submitt a complete new application adding the waiting time again.
thanks for your help
Martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

40E's and a buddy Empty Re: 40E's and a buddy

Post by driller Sat 24 Aug 2013, 10:54 am

The answer to your questions are .......no.....and yes.
He may have to take one out for himself because I dont think you are allowed to apply for another for yourself on the same E/L until after 3 months from your expiry date.

Driller.

driller

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Sat 24 Aug 2013, 1:32 pm

If would have thought if the mining company whos lease you apply to is that enthusiastic and forthcoming with info that permission would be granted anyway and you then not need a 40e.
RW
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Aug 2013, 1:36 pm

RW --unfortunately some mining company bosses don't want to live in the real world..and they come up with every excuse in the book to make life hard--

so this is why we play by the rules..and life becomes real easy once again.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 24 Aug 2013, 2:14 pm

On the old 20A form there was space for the names of 3 applicants, I assume the 40E form is the same.
As you are the only applicant then your mate would need to apply himself.
If the mining company in question has no problem then maybe they will give permission for your mate to be there anyway without a 40E permit.
Ya got nothing to lose by asking and everything to gain by keeping onside with them.

Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sat 24 Aug 2013, 3:34 pm

cheers all, so you are saying that he can detect without an actual 40E permit as long as I/we get permission direct from the lease holder for him (or he asked and obtain permission to join me for himself) hmm, i will call them on Monday and ask, as you all say, nothing to loose and better to keep on the good side. the mining company have been really good so far telling me of "good" gold found by the two other prospectors and the locations. i have taken a look on a updated mapping software and there are new drilling lines all through the spot (seems they are being straight up with the location) . they are not working it currently and have given me permission for access as long as I report all my findings, no worries with that and with any luck a big report to come Very Happy ... so hopefully they will also allow him on with me. looks like a very promising area with little prospecting done over the last 4 yrs or so, fingers crossed,
thanks all and see you soon
Martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:25 am

I had an operations manager from a mining company a couple weeks ago email me asking if I had any hours for him as he was doing the end of month stuff. And myself a bit slack not taking the 5minutes to give him the details.
Your time spent on their leases has value to them, and to you.
enjoy your trip.
RW
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum