Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Cap missing on 45 Handle

2 posters

Go down

Green Cap missing on 45 Handle Empty Green Cap missing on 45 Handle

Post by PeterinSa Sun 28 Jul 2013, 6:12 pm

The green button came off on the handle of my ML 45, used the machine for a couple of months this year without the green button. I leave the 45 in fixed and GB when necessary. The switch works OK without the green cap.

Asked about a replacement green button and was told its $135 for a new handle, anybody solved this minor problem.

History shows that we will eventaully trade the 45 in similar to our ML 15K, 16K etc etc 2K, 2.1K, 2.2k, 3K 3.5K etc. and a private buyer/tradein purchaser would probably like a green button.

Peter

PeterinSa

Back to top Go down

Green Cap missing on 45 Handle Empty Re: Green Cap missing on 45 Handle

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:34 am

Try calling Bendigo Gold in Victoria as they have their own tech department. Failing that, try Coiltek in Maryborough, Vic.
You could do worse than fit one of these handles. They've had nothing but good reviews

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 6:42 am

I reckon that the amount of swinging that I do the handle would give we blisters between the thumb and forefinger, plus with dirt on my hand it wouldn't take long and the handle would certainly irritate me no end..

just my opinion..
personally I would buy a new handle or go to jaycar and buy a press button and do a home job on ya problem..
at least with a spare handle u wouldn't get peed off when u break the one and only handle out in the bush.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Mon 29 Jul 2013, 7:45 am

mate give minelab a call, i did when my green button came out and got lost.
they were very helpful.
cheers

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum