Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining Company Leases

4 posters

Go down

Mining Company Leases Empty Mining Company Leases

Post by Bignuggs Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:12 pm

Is there a way of using Tengraph to get a list of all leases held by a company regardless of where the leases are located.  Or is there something on the DMP site that can be used.
Buggered if I can find anything but I usually search in the wrong area anyway Very Happy 

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Mining Company Leases Empty Re: Mining Company Leases

Post by rogawilco Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:30 pm

Hey Cliff,
Just went on Tengraph for a look,I went enquiry-holder,then typed in ie:MIDAS RESOURCES then it came up with a long list of tenements,you may have treid that but wasn't what ya looking for.otherwise give that a go.
Cheers
Dean
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:33 pm

Thanks Dean.  I reckon that's what I'm after.  I'll give it go.

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:53 am

as above you can also custom colour them so they all stand out from all the other leases.i use the bright yellow in full fill its easiest for me to see.

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 03 Jul 2013, 7:34 pm

Gave it a go but I could only get up the "E" leases. I ticked all leases but E's is all I could get. A Particular company I'm trying to track does have at least 1 active Mining lease.
Any ideas ?

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:26 pm

Cliff,
Is it possible that the company your searching has a farm in agreement with another and the mining lease is in another name or joint names. A lot of the leases around where I go and am going this coming week have shared/multiple companies names as holders.
I will have a look on tengraph too.
Dean
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:29 pm

Also there is one small mining lease in the area that's only about 30ha and even when I zoom in on the site it wont highlight and only shows the E licence around and including it.
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:50 pm

G'day Dean,

I had another look, it appears it's a joint venture. I'm probably wrong here but it appears it is held as a mining lease in 1 name only. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
What gets me is, the company actually mining the lease is the one that has gone ar*e up and the Administrators have taken over and is or will close down operations.
So I can only assume, 1 company owns the lease and the other actually mined it. Which would explain why I was only able to get "E" leases to display for the company I'm searching.
Buggered if I know Razz 

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

Sounds about right Cliff,
Lot of that going on at the moment, and same with the company I deal with. lot of creative accounting goin on, lol.
If you know the other company/partner you should find it there.
Also to narrow it down,you probably know this one,but in the "holder" window you can click the "specific type" thingy, then type in "M" .Which obviously only brings up minings blocks.
Dean
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 03 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

There ya go, I learn somethin new everyday.  Didn't know, or should I say, I should do more searching, but I didn't know about putting in the "M" in the holder section.
Many thanks for your help Dean.
More searching for me I guess lol! 

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:10 am

Hi if you do need to get a list of all tenements help by an individual or mining company go to Mineral Titles Online,
click in "Enquiry" the click on "Tenement General" then click on "change Holder Selection" and put in the individual or business name, i usually leave other fields blank so i get the whole of WA instead of a particular area, then click search that is over on the right hand side, a list of all lease held will be generated :)
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum