Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS

2 posters

Go down

SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS Empty SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS

Post by arizonayank Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:45 am

I found a 26 gram silver nug that had a natural hole in it.So i took it to a local jeweler here in arizona,Alexis does silver work she make lovely stuff out of old silverware.I ask her to but a bail on the silver nug,she put on a split ring and didn't charge me.So i bought a siver chain for my Ag nug pendent.The ring soon turned brassy so i returd to have her put on a silver bale.She said she was glad i came back cuz she had seen a piece of silver ware and thought of me so see got it,it was on ebay.She made a pendent with me in mind.When she showed me i fell in luv with it,she sold it to me for 40 dollars US.And of coarse i had to buy another silver chain.The pendent has a prospecter holding up a find [eureka]his pick over his shoulder,The mill is at the top.Back has burro loaded with gear on top,and along the bottom a ore wagon pulled by o team of six hoarse's,Way cool as the youngin's say here.I will cherish it.KEEP SWINGING TILL IT SCEAMS>>>KELLYSILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS Milout10SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS Milout11
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS Empty Re: SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS

Post by red devil Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:45 pm

THATS GOOD LOOKING JEWELLERY MATE
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS Empty Re: SILVER NUGGET TURNS INTO TWO PENDENTS

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:50 pm

now u got me thinkin Kelly--something I could do with a bit of gold..

regards
ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum