Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found

2 posters

Go down

Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found Empty Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found

Post by Tributer Thu 30 May 2013, 8:35 pm

Hi all. About 15 years ago my dad found a dry gold processing machine in WA. He took it completely apart and collected heaps of parts of a top layer to it that had fallen off in the past. The parts remained under a house for the 15 years. I now have the collection of parts and am attempting to put it together based on the picture below. I know its a long shot but hopefully I can piece it all together. The loose parts on the ground in the picture have had most of the wood eaten away by white ants but there is enough clues in the bits of wood left to hopefully to replace missing wood. If anyone has links to images of how the thing may have looked yell out. I will give you an update and image after I have put it back together.
Cheers Tributer
Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found Goldshaker_zps60807c6e
Tributer
Tributer

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found Empty Re: Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 7:06 am

Wow! Good luck Steve.
I think it would easier to restore a T-model Ford

Robert

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found Empty Re: Reconstructing an old gold shaker my dad found

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 9:08 am

Which one is the old shaker???

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sun 02 Jun 2013, 12:48 pm

Good luck with the rebuild mate, im looking forward too seeing how it turns out, and how much gold you get with it Very Happy
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum