Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus

3 posters

Go down

Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus Empty Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm

Never pay for another Geo map again

Link

Crazy Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus Empty Re: Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus

Post by Bignuggs Sun 06 May 2012, 1:07 pm

LINK

It appears the URL to the page has been changed. This should get you to the site.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus Empty Ahhh, but how do I get them into Google Maps...

Post by MorryLorry Sun 27 May 2012, 9:03 pm

Folks,

Finally figured this one out for myself. Not that hard after-all.

Here is the Laverton map geo-referenced for Google-Maps.

ozi does it a lot easier than Google Maps however.Clipped the borders, and adjusted to reference points.

Let me know if you find these useful, and I'll post some more.

[Ed. Size limit stuffed me... bugger.

Try this link
LAVERTON_250k_GEO_MAP.kmz

Delete the .zip extension - only there as the webserver wouldn't allow download...

]

Morry

Last edited by MorryLorry on Sun 27 May 2012, 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : File size fail)

MorryLorry

Back to top Go down

Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus Empty Re: Download Free 1:250,000 Geomaps that Cover All Aus

Post by Goldiewa Sun 14 Sep 2014, 2:28 pm

How about Cue and Paynes - Yalgoo areas

Goldiewa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 14 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm

On the menu bar under the forum banner photo you will see the link to the geo maps.
once open you will need to click on one of the squares to open the map you need.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum