Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

up close

5 posters

Go down

up close Empty up close

Post by carms Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:39 pm

some up close images of the only gold showing on a speci i picked up , 25 grams & i picked her up with the 15x12 mono with the 5000.....tried to do a SG but there isnt enough gold to register dambit
may have to dolly her up to see how little the 5000 actually picked up lol

found on the surface next to numerous old holes

up close Goldup10
up close Goldup11
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

up close Empty Re: up close

Post by snapper Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:18 pm

Nice specie carms, yer smash it up, thats the best part of finding them and the best guide to find out how much is in em cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

up close Empty up close

Post by albo Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:37 pm

Hi Carms thats a great speci even tho the gold content is not much . I would leave it as is myself & when you get sick of looking at it il give you 60 bucks for it , looks like half to a gramm of gold , bugger it make it 70 , cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by carms Tue 05 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

hey if your in the market albo i have a few nugs & speci's i part with every year, still have a handfull of speci's from last season...if your interested let me know, ill be back in WA in the next few weeks for the next 3 -5 years.....so ill be around lol
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

up close Empty up close

Post by albo Wed 06 Feb 2013, 8:13 am

Hi Carms , not in the market really , but that one caught my eye & seemed a shame to smash it . I do get people looking for a nugget now & then, but i dont have a chance to get out lately myself, so il give you a pm when a nugget is needed & see what you have. cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Wed 06 Feb 2013, 4:37 pm

thats a nice little nugget carms hope you get some more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by carms Thu 07 Feb 2013, 12:38 pm

thank you, no probs...smash away!, ill be back in aust in a couple of weeks and ill PM you
carms

PS have a squiz at the other speci i just posted...dont think ill be smashing this one
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

Post by grasshoppernt Sun 05 May 2013, 10:35 am

carms wrote:hey if your in the market albo i have a few nugs & speci's i part with every year, still have a handfull of speci's from last season...if your interested let me know, ill be back in WA in the next few weeks for the next 3 -5 years.....so ill be around lol

g'day Carms, would be keen to buy a few spec's off you if you have some available. Would have to sort it out by post though, won't be back in WA for a few months. Been away 12 years but it's time to come home! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by carms Sun 05 May 2013, 4:46 pm

have a handful or two if your after any, done SG on all of them so the gold content would be fairly close. Just PM me with any exact requests and I can see if I have what your after...
cheers
carms
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum