Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a Helluva a Week

+2
albo
Bignuggs
6 posters

Go down

It's been a Helluva a Week Empty It's been a Helluva a Week

Post by Bignuggs Fri 01 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

Not quite a week since the “crisis” hit the fan and I have spent most of this week wondering if it was worth responding to the attacks I have received.

So here’s a short statement.

Despot, Black Dog sufferer, Jeckyl & Hyde and Dougie. Just a few of the things I’ve been called.

Despot NO, Jeckyl & Hyde NO, Dougie ??? NO. Am I depressed ? a little down in the dumps maybe but what do you expect.

I will admit to being a Moody Old Bastard. I’ve paid my dues and I’m entitled to be one and, I really don’t have to explain my actions to anyone.

The forum is still here and so am I. Many thanks to all who stayed and welcome to the new members who came in since this “crisis” started. Many thanks to the people who sent “cheer up” messages.

I have to give a special thanks to a former member. Sam/burnsy, thanks for your assistance in getting the forum URL set up.

“goldstrijk”, you are a true gentleman and my apologies for destroying your faith.

I realise this doesn’t tell you much and curiosity does get the better of people. I won’t publicly say anymore but, if you truly think you need a better explanation or my version of events, drop me a pm you’ll get it.

Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:11 pm

No explanations needed here Cliff , none of my business about the other . It wont be the same , but its still good to kick back with a beer or 5 & have a larf , lifes short & i dont take it all too seriously , lets face it , it is a forum & a place to have fun , cheers,albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

It's been a Helluva a Week Empty Re: It's been a Helluva a Week

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 5:15 am

Bignuggs wrote:
I won’t publicly say anymore but, if you truly think you need a better explanation or my version of events, drop me a pm you’ll get it.
Cliff

With all due respect Cliff, I did send you a PM. You know what your answer was and it told me nothing so I guess I'll just forget it.
I'll just have to accept Pete's version.

Robert

PS. I don't think anyone is entitled to be a moody old bastard. It is a choice one makes just as it's one's choice to be nice to others

Just my humble opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by araratgold Sat 02 Feb 2013, 7:32 am

goldnomad wrote:
Bignuggs wrote:
I won’t publicly say anymore but, if you truly think you need a better explanation or my version of events, drop me a pm you’ll get it.
Cliff

With all due respect Cliff, I did send you a PM. You know what your answer was and it told me nothing so I guess I'll just forget it.
I'll just have to accept Pete's version.

Robert

PS. I don't think anyone is entitled to be a moody old bastard. It is a choice one makes just as it's one's choice to be nice to others

Just my humble opinion

I agree Rob, and spoken like the true gentleman that you are.
Cliff, maybe calling you a despot was over the top a little, and I apologise for that, but seriously mate, when a whole crew deserts, then you need to do some soul searching and look at how you are treating the crew ! IMHO

Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:16 am

Well I'l chuck in my twobobs worth.

I've been corresponding with cliff, back before this forum was even thought of!
The man has a love for gold and just wanted to create a place where everyone could join in, talk gold stuff, and have a good laugh!
a forum unlike the goody two shoe's forums?? I think you know what I mean!!

Unfortunately Cliff doesn't get out to go beepen/prospecten like the wrest of us at the moment!
No golden pic's to show, or resent story's to tell, so ended up having to take a back seat on his own forum!!!

Without this forum, the others weren't here, maybe they forgot that part??

Cheers
Chris
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 2:13 pm

Thanks to the two main protagonists, I now have an explanation from both of them.
I will keep my opinion of the affair to myself now.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:43 pm

Yee Ha clap.... & like Pete once said & ( wished he was still here , but dont get that going again Sad ) ... and so say all of us! period, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by goldpan Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:38 am

what the hell did i miss? seems like alot of long time members are bailing?what gives......?

goldpan

Back to top Go down

Post by gim Mon 04 Feb 2013, 5:06 pm

Chris,
what is a goody two shoes forum scratch gim
gim
gim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content