Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

geo maps

3 posters

Go down

geo maps Empty geo maps

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi Biggnugs,

I'm having trouble downloading your maps as it comes up as an avg, google screen in the small box in the top left hand corner .

I don't know if it is your avg blocking or mine, could you check to see if it is alright on your end

Much appreciated,

Ron

Back to top Go down

geo maps Empty Re: geo maps

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 5:06 pm

Hi All,

I kept pushin buttons and i'm in

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:50 pm

Hey Ron
I kept pushin her button so she's gone and left me for a week in perth.
I'm glad u got in.

regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

Hi Ron,

I am assuming you have tried the quick link in this pic. It works for me. If you are still having problems accessing them via the link, it is probably your computer. If it still won't work for you, go to the geo site direct and save it to your bookmarks/favourites. let me know how you go. the quick link did have some problems in the past as geoscience changed their URL some time ago, but I thought we had fixed it.

http://www.geoscience.gov.au/

geo maps Geo_ma10

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Feb 2013, 6:39 am

Hi All,

If you push the wrong button of course she will be p*ssed off, you gotta push the the other one, you know!!!the one down there....mind you i reckon i've forgotten where that little bugger got to

I'm not using a mouse, just dragged the finger across the avg toolbar and it must have fired up so went back to my google toolbar and all is good

Cheers all,

Ron

PS: I know of at least one person who has trimmed every map one x one and downloaded the whole lot of wa maps onto google earth as overlays, anyone else gone that far?

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 02 Feb 2013, 11:35 am

I guess because you've forgotten where the button is, is why you had your fingers on the tool bar. Correct me if I have this wrong as I'm not very computer literate.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

geo maps Empty geo maps

Post by albo Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:54 pm

Onya Toad, keeping the kids inline there i see.... any taylor running mate , might do the drummond arvo fish by the nth park next week if its not blowing its guts out as usual & too much weed, might be a good time to sample the home brew, cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:23 pm

Im not into computer tech stuff that deep either but the 1-100,000 maps are the only ones to use . I did download some & took the laptop once but found you are better off getting the old school paper maps with the notes , reasoning being to see detail you have to zoom on the computer & then the big picture is lost which matters.. following gold runs etc . With the paper maps you can lay it out & study in the arvo ,beers , barby , pencil some targets , put in some coords to the gps for the next day & they arent that expensive . cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum