Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th

5 posters

Go down

Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th Empty Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th

Post by Panther Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:56 am

This is the one I have been watching. I don't think they can stop it now.
http://beforeitsnews.com/energy/2012/12/noble-gas-plasma-engine-to-be-revealed-at-power-gen-conference-orlando-florida-dec-11-2445814.html

Back to top Go down

Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th Empty Re: Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 6:15 am

Hope you're right P.
Pretty snazzy bit of kit.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th Empty Re: Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th

Post by Panther Sun 09 Dec 2012, 6:20 am

Another motor worth reading about that could change things in a big way is the MYT diesel engine. Incredible. MYT stands for Mighty Yet Tiny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 8:29 am

Panther wrote: MYT stands for Mighty Yet Tiny.

Bloody hell Doug, I've had MYT tattooed on a certain body part for 38 yrs now,

scratch do i get a cut lol!

Pete Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

I wannu believe cheers

But :study:

Guess we'l find out in a couplu days, either way! or his exhibit will be delayed again?

Got a feeling he'l be a very rich bloke, stuck behind bars?

Roll on Tuesday Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 1802170214
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th Empty Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th

Post by albo Sun 09 Dec 2012, 8:23 pm

Hope so . Sounds like it works , the end of the need for so much oil will solve the worlds grief & the other guys can return to camels or whatever & have their peace.
But no it wont happen . albo.

albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 6:10 am

Crazy Pete wrote:

Bloody hell Doug, I've had MYT tattooed on a certain body part for 38 yrs now,

scratch do i get a cut lol!

Pete Razz

Hey Pete...I didn't know you could get a tattoo on ya brain? lwkgh fghghg

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 7:12 am

Yeah mate, and hey they do a special tattoo for Victorians too, it's called a "SAF"
"shite AT FOOTY" Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840 Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 12:25 pm

Only every team but Collingwood Pete. lweg

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 2:14 pm

Rob no, please, no mate, dont tell me your a pies follower bro Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 4066623196 Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 4066623196 Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 4066623196 Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 729094268 Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3189625650

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:27 pm

Management might have to have a discussion about Collingwood supporters Razz
Can we organize total lobotomies for them Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:52 am

Bignuggs wrote:Management might have to have a discussion about Collingwood supporters Razz
Can we organize total lobotomies for them Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840

NO WAY!!!

I refuse to be lowered to your standards. Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840
Anyone remember Ben Cousins?

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Tue 11 Dec 2012, 7:27 am

lobotommies for collingwood supporters,,,,,, thats like finding the needle in the haystack Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 7:32 am

Agree Stu Very Happy Ya cant cut out what was never there Finally! The Gas Plasma Engine is to be released Dec. 11th 3179412840

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down