Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold on the beach (or at least close by)

4 posters

Go down

Gold on the beach (or at least close by) Empty Gold on the beach (or at least close by)

Post by toad Wed 31 Oct 2012, 8:12 am

Is anyone aware of any locations in Oz where gold can be found on the beach or within a couple of kilometers?
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Gold on the beach (or at least close by) Empty Re: Gold on the beach (or at least close by)

Post by snapper Wed 31 Oct 2012, 8:20 am

G,day Neil, im told Sth Gippsland around the Prom has a few spots where gold is on the beach, not sure which ones though cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Gold on the beach (or at least close by) Empty Re: Gold on the beach (or at least close by)

Post by matelot Thu 01 Nov 2012, 4:16 am

Ballina NSW. On the beach beside the Northern breakwall. In the sand.

Regards Roger pirat

matelot

Back to top Go down

Post by mulgadansa Thu 01 Nov 2012, 7:04 am

Gday Toady
Yeh, up Roebourne/Karratha way.
Have a read in Gold and Ghosts, very interesting. Or maybe quiz the local guys on here.
cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:26 am

Trying to mount my Penn 950 on the shaft of my 4500! I'll have my two favourite hobbies covered then!
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum