Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet

2 posters

Go down

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet Empty how to make your coils run smooth and quiet

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 12:23 pm

found the best way to make your coils run smooth and quiet lol!

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet 13102010

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet 13102011

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet 13102012

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet Empty Re: how to make your coils run smooth and quiet

Post by Bignuggs Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

affraid affraid looks like someone had a bad day Razz
We all have choices and opinions about coils so this can stay even tho it has a brand name on it.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

how to make your coils run smooth and quiet Empty Re: how to make your coils run smooth and quiet

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:13 pm

i think they over done it with the GB how to make your coils run smooth and quiet 3179412840 it had nightmare releaved or somthing like that scratched into it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

even my 14x9 goldstalker is a bit bump sensitive, drives me crazy a bit but I wouldn't shoot it or would I Suspect
I put up with it coz it still finds the targets, hundreds of them and diggin holes keeps me fit Razz
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:03 pm

i would love to know why they done it... what gets me they could have had it fixed or even got it replaces with a new one... must have to much money in there pocket
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:38 pm

I guess it was just one of them days when enuff was enuff. Everyone has them. They should have had it checked out.
Thats why you need a good selection of coils for times like this.
And I still only use coiltek coils, thats my choice.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

i always take coils with me just in case... i'v never used coiltek coils just N/F and commander... i do know a few blokes that have come very close to throwing there detectors, but went home and sold them insed. if i have those days i just go home for the day bugger trashing my gear
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by nvchris Sun 14 Oct 2012, 1:02 am

If your goldstalker is falsing badly take it apart and pot the windings with clear silicon.

They use masking tape to hold the windings into to foam blank. It dries out and becomes a problem.
nvchris
nvchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum