Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is gold if you're lucky enough

3 posters

Go down

This is gold if you're lucky enough Empty This is gold if you're lucky enough

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2012, 5:01 am

to have offspring.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!! cheers lwkgthgt lweg eafgh fgmjfhk This is gold if you're lucky enough 1214499189

Robert

Back to top Go down

This is gold if you're lucky enough Empty Re: This is gold if you're lucky enough

Post by Bignuggs Sun 02 Sep 2012, 6:08 am

Thanks for the reminder, now I know why I been drinking all night long Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

This is gold if you're lucky enough Empty Re: This is gold if you're lucky enough

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2012, 6:21 pm

Cheers Robert, Just had a call from my boy in Sth oz, made my day.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Sun 02 Sep 2012, 8:30 pm

HAPPY FATHERS DAT TO ALL my day was good me and my 9 year old out bush for a few hours ,then a cut in the sidewall off a new tyre and a rear tyre , one is gone the other will have to be replaced too , oh well it was good to be out with one of my 5 boys , spending qaulity time ,no gold but great time together
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:03 pm

Its GOLD alright, and the bonus of being a FATHER is that one eventually becomes a GRAND FATHER.
So with 18 grandkids between Chris and meself we need plenty GOLD to pay for the endless birthday celebrations of our offsprings.
Then from just around the corner will come the GREAT grandkids, so what then?
But its GOLD, GOLD all the same, just hope they get as much happiness from life as we do. Very Happy
Mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum