Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a jar full of money

Go down

a jar full of money Empty a jar full of money

Post by Wotif Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:38 am

a long distance truckie pulls into a truck stop for a little break, walks up to the counter and orders a cuppa and a bun

upon picking up his order he notices a big jar of $2 coins, casually asks the waitress what it's for, she says "ah!! would you like a go mate, we have a donkey out the back that has never smiled in its life, for $2 you can have a go if you like"

"yep" he says "I'll have a go"

walks out the back to the stall and whispers something in the donkeys ear, all of a sudden the donkey is absolutely screaming his lungs out laughing so hard as to hurt the eardrums , thumping the railing, tears rolling down his cheeks

the truckie returns to his cuppa and bun with the big jar of money under his arm

the waitress said "what did you say to him"

"secret" .......says the truckie, finishes his cuppa and goes back out to his truck and disappears into the dust

6 months pass and the truckie rolls up to the same roadhouse and is surprised to see another big jar of money on the bench, "what's this one for" he asks the new waitress

well she says "we have a donkey out the back that wont stop laughing and whoever can make the bloody thing stop can have the jar of money, $2 entry fee"

"done but I got to be alone" he says and walks out the back to the little donkey again almost immediately the donkey bursts into tears absolutely heartbroken, legs on the railing crossed in front of him and his head buried in them and crying his eyes out

absolutely flabbergasted the owner comes out and says "all right I have to know what you did before you get the money"

"well" says the truckie " first up I told him that my donger was bigger than his!!!!"

"yeah right as if............ O.K. then what" .............................says the owner

......................................................."I SHOWED HIM"................................................ the truckie said

Back to top Go down