Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They're Back On

Go down

They're Back On Empty They're Back On

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down

They're Back On Empty Re: They're Back On

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 12:05 am

gold gold gold gold gold gold gold lol !

sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:16 am

And Beer and Mates And Gold And BBQ MEAT They're Back On 3189625650 They're Back On 1946659557

Back to top Go down

Post by Yibidavid Mon 27 Aug 2012, 12:58 pm

Thanks for that Pete, top viewing like most of the Gold Rush episodes but a lot more adventurous. That Tod Hofman sure likes a challenge & taking big risks. Snakes , crocs, leaches, pirahnas, jaguas, spiders, mud, water everywhere,plus the jungle to fight their way through, good luck to them, you'd think the locals would have tried there spot by now if it was viable, neverless I can't wait to see the next episode in October & hopefully they can crack it big, cheers Cool
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

They're Back On Empty there back on

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:29 pm

series 3 looks interesting.those hoffman boy's just aint cracked it yet.might have a chance seem's they sacked harness there pill popping mechanic with the back prob's. lol!
been enjoying bering sea gold,carn't ask for much more.me fav t.v show was deadliest catch [bering sea] and me fav new hobbie is gold, now it's combined and the show is great.
gold gold gold carn't get it out me head,got the bug savage kudo's to me wife she has been good about me way off thinking last 12months on this forum heaps off times a day aswell as tengraph/geo maps etc talk bout it all the it's on me mind when i go to sleep and when i wake up.it's just constantly in my thoughts
geez hope i slowdown a bit when i actually find some

NOOOOOOTTTT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012, 4:08 pm

Dat gold Pella bad JuJu Boss Razz him nebber leabe you now lweg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: