Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been out to long.

4 posters

Go down

Been out to long. Empty Been out to long.

Post by Narrawa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 12:02 am

We might bee losing it.???
But let me tell ya about all the good things. Laughing

I have a new portable shower called....Lynx
I found a new way to dispose of unwanted or dirty cloths.
We dont buy toilet paper any longer, so work it out from the above statement. Been out to long. 3273188554

A guy came upto us the other day and said we were on his lease...so we killed him and ate him.......ok ok ya got me there...we didn't really kill him.......but we did eat him. Been out to long. 3189625650

Saw a dingo the other day...well it may have been a dog...hard to say as they both look like a camel through the bottom of ya empty bottle. lwkgh

Tip...when burning off your rubbish at the end of the night...check that your women has not put her empty asthma cartridges in it. spank they go off with a bang and so do your rs cheeks when your standing near it unexpectedly. Been out to long. 3179412840

l8ter you lot.

Back to top Go down

Been out to long. Empty Re: Been out to long.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 6:34 am

Mate to tell the truth scratch i thought yous were loosing it a bit when you sent me that last photo of you and the misses, maybe it was the gift in the letter also (Necklace made of String & Roo Poo) scratch

Been out to long. Weird-10

Rippin the inside of ya pockets out when Mr Snappoff knocks on ya back door is normal isn't it ?? Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 9:32 am

Been out to long. 3189625650
Lookin a bit Feral in the Pic Narrawa.
Seems that red dirt has had a bad effect on ya complexion....errr...head lwkgh

Back to top Go down

Post by rc62burke Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:24 am

In Need of some dental hygene, hey
Lee
rc62burke
rc62burke

Back to top Go down

Post by araratgold Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:56 am

Been seriously whacked with the ugly stick ! LOL Shocked

Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:43 am

Hmmmm??.....looking at that pic tells me we still have some time to go before it gets really bad. Shocked
That guys got more teeth than me. Razz

Went to the dentist in Kal the other week.....he took one out and charged me $200....i thought that a little rude.....i mean to say.....it was my tooth. He filled one with a temporary filling and charged me $50...the consultation was another $50. Fuel cost me around the 100 mark and a few supplies costing $200 and overnight in Coolgardie was $50.
I rang everywhere from Cue to Kal to get it sorted......Drive to Kal or fly to Perth was my options. I hate planes so my options were than limited. Rolling Eyes

I see the boat people are doing well tho.????? This country is foked!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 2:14 pm

I guess if ya hadnt used up all ya cloth on other nasty business
you could have made up a turban and rocked up for free dental
treatment at the Leo Reffo Camp Razz

Bet that lower jaw comes in handy eatin corn cobbs ay Been out to long. 3179412840

How are you n Rainbo goin on the gold anyway mate ?

Pete Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

araratgold wrote:Been seriously whacked with the ugly stick ! LOL Shocked

Cheers,
Rick

Narra looks better than the last time I saw him. Rainbo is still as beautiful as ever Been out to long. 3189625650 Been out to long. 3189625650 Been out to long. 3189625650 whgirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Wed 15 Aug 2012, 7:05 pm

How are you n Rainbo goin on the gold anyway mate ?
Bopping along nicely mate...i took a tad over 10 grams yesty with a nice pick me up bit of 7.2g at about 15".
Rainbow took zero. lol!
However, the day before and today she racked up close to that mark where as today i took a piddler.

Life round the campfire come beer o'clock with good friends and living the dream as best we can....and dreading the summer when it comes....yet we will hold on till the heat says enough is enough.

The guys traveling with us are a young couple i met when training back in NSW...have kept in contact since....not only did they get their largest bit the other day (24g) but their first patch as well.... 40+ grams for the day.
Said they would be happy to go home with just one nugget from WA....and will now go home with 3+oz for their trip.

No astronomical nugget finds to report, yet the gold is regular..cant ask for more than that ay.?

Narra looks better than the last time I saw him. Rainbo is still as beautiful as ever
Rob, put more whiskey in your coffee on both our accounts. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 7:47 pm

Crazy Pete wrote:
Bet that lower jaw comes in handy eatin corn cobbs ay Been out to long. 3179412840

Pete Razz

Been out to long. 3179412840
Bloody hell Pete,I was reading that during dinner and nearly choked and
Shat myself at the same time.

Good on ya Narrawa,your out there doing what most of us slaves can only
dream about mate. Hope you pull some big weight sooner than later Bloke.
Ps. The mob at Hill End pub are jealous of your teeth mate. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

Well fok me if i aint got internet coverage out here.... cheers

Better say a few words...
Walked a few ks 2day as i do every foken day looking for the one thats clearly got my name on it, where you dont need a magnifying glass to read it. I'll have another look 2morrow. Rolling Eyes
Found a few with some other foken names on em tho. Laughing

Found a few grams 2day thinking i was the king of the castle ....but the women and her 4k had me doing the jester thing round the fire at beeroclock. Embarassed I'll be king 2mora just you wait and see!!! ...and i'll have her doing this ---> Been out to long. 2225825816

Bugger me if its not shower day again 2mora...cripes!! a week go's quick ay??... i hate shower day, its a pain in the rs...actually that pain maybe caused by the build up of dinggleberries.??... hard to say due to the hemorrhoid.....least i think its a roid. scratch
One thing is for certain tho, beeroclock is coming earlier every day now with the days getting hotter....or maybe shorter due to getting up latter...due to drinking longer.....due to hotter days....due to the sun.....all related to greenhouse stuff anyway. scratch

Living the dream they say.......hmm?? each to their own i guess....however in my dream there's no foken flies, ant invasions snakes spiders or feken red dirt as far as the eye can see....and in places the sun dont shine!!...hang on, wtf that aint dirt!!!

Hey Gus, if you see folk in the Hill End pub with teeth...... their tourists. Been out to long. 3179412840

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:27 am

Been out to long. 3179412840
Funny as mate....
You may have lost your Dignity,pride,Hygene and teeth to the desert,but you aint lost your sense of humour Razz
Reckon your on the money with that Hill End mob. tongue
Saw a local bloke Gumming a Hamburger to death last trip Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:16 pm

Good to see you're in your element mate. Just stray on the good side of Rainbo or just might stop finding all the gold Been out to long. 3179412840

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by groundrush Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:09 pm

I can see it . The more you work the more ya drink . All about balance.
Na fluck balance just keep drinking. lol!
groundrush
groundrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:20 pm

GROG bring PAIN hahahaha.
Good ta hear alls well out your neck of the scrub Narra's & Rainbo.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum