Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLOR WILL SHINE

4 posters

Go down

COLOR WILL SHINE Empty COLOR WILL SHINE

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 4:22 pm

With all the uncertainty hangin around the world especially with the Euro and the Greeks--Gold will once again play host to a safe haven..

Maybe just maybe it will hit the magical $2000.oo and the Aussie dollar around 90cents this will be an added bonus I hope..

Come west all u eastern staters while u have a chance--the boarders are goin to be closed..lol!

Unless u have a 457 visa u will be up shit creek..COLOR WILL SHINE 2070188656

I cant see why anyone in the east who is unemployed or who is on shacky ground job wise hasnt contemplated movin west for a new start ...

Regards

oneday69

Back to top Go down

COLOR WILL SHINE Empty Re: COLOR WILL SHINE

Post by Bignuggs Mon 04 Jun 2012, 4:43 pm

It's a sad fact of life but everyone thinks all West Aussie people work in the mining industry. We don't.
And, as has been seen on our local TV lately, a lot of people from the East are moving here with big dreams & our own locals, are trying to get into the mines and getting disappointment in bucket loads.
Don't hold ya breathe looking for a job in the mines coz ya won't get it unless you have inside contacts. They want experience and they will not train you. why do you think they are now going for the 457's, coz it will save them money big time.

Just my opinion.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

Average shit kickers pay here is $20 hr just like everywhere else in oz, and as Cliff said
NO MATES= NO MINE JOB, its all part of the present Govs breaking down of the workforce
to allow rice eatin coolies to be shipped in n take the jobs that apparently we dont want.

what a load of BS Twisted Evil , we want the jobs, but the mining companies are yet again in cahoots with
the local Gov to get extra tax kickbacks if they take on yella's.
I gotta shut up, this is farkin pissin me off enough every time i go for
a job in WA...

WA = Wait Awhile

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:13 pm

What sort of job u lookin for Pete --?

Maybe I can help..

PM please

Regards

Oneday69

ps- if there are any heavy duty diesel fitters out there looking for a seachange u can also PM me--lookin for 30 such individuals..

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:19 pm

Yes Pete, it pisses me off too. After all my time & years working in shit camps in the middle of BFN, I can't even get a job as a cleaner now, it's fuckked in WA.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:33 pm

Unwarranted comment.

Last edited by Bignuggs on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not necessary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 04 Jun 2012, 7:52 pm

I make more on an hourly basis than a factory worker. Am I happy with it, not I'm not.
With the cost of living going up all the the time, even I find it hard to keep up.
I don't need shit smart ar*e comments even if I say I'm comfortable. Believe me, I'm far from being comfortable now.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldies1955 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 2:16 am

I think Gold Fever has always affected people the same way.
Here in the US. back in the mid to late 1800s people sold all they had back east and took wagon trains out west. Many broken dreams....
I see a lot of people selling GPX5000s over here on the forums. "only used a couple of times, or just 6 months old"
Getting gold is WORK.....most people dont like that.
Job situation is about the same over here also. Averaging around 8% unemployment.
Im one of the fortunate ones that got a Gov. job in 1982 and stuck with it.
Could have made more in the private sector but wanted the security.
Looking at retirement in 4 yrs. :) THEN!!! The gold fields will be cleaned out :)
Tom

oldies1955

Back to top Go down

COLOR WILL SHINE Empty cheap import

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 6:00 am

same over here on the east coast, most of the locals have gone to the mines .
the rest of the local do seasonal fruit picking / packing .
here in BOWEN , nth qld .
2 out of the 12 major tomato farms will not use locals .
they use the 457 visa .
one farm imported 124 tongans , the farm owner was payed $1000.00 each worker and the government subserdised there wages as well .
the other farm uses solely asian workers from overseas on a 457 visa.
same deal, $1000.00 each asian and subserdised wages .
they are payed $19.20 per hour .
at the end of the season , most of the migrant workers do a runner and we have numerous more illegal people in AUSTRALIA .adding futher pressure on our system .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 8:05 am

It seems the farken crazed Mango Bat has well and truely farked what was once a great country.
I am struggling to make ends meet with a massive downturn in door sales since Giveaway Kev took the reigns.
What pisses me off is my business was going hammer and tongs while Little Johnny was steering the ship. Profits were up,constantly,each year and I was finally starting to see some rewards for not having a holiday for 13 years. Well,thats gone like Piss into a Gale.
If the shit hits the fan and Gold becomes the Main currency,I am going to go apeshit on a stack of rich diggings with my mates Bob & Cat.
A portable Trommel and a Backhoe will be a close second Wink
Do we need a peoples revolution in this Country? Fark YES!
Its long overdue. Time to chuck out all the immigrant workers and the useless Politicians and get a peoples government into power. No parties,just a selection of candidates all willing to do the right thing for Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:56 pm

cheers crusty gus ,
i was told to remove the aussie flag off my troopy the other day by a group of 7 boat people.
they called me racist .
f*** yes i am , if it protects our country and job security .

where are all the people now , that voted against PAULINE HANSON .???

Back to top Go down

COLOR WILL SHINE Empty The Only Crew For The Job

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 1:32 pm

COLOR WILL SHINE Darth-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 1:39 pm

Laughing
Australia would be a different place if we had the `Blood Nut` as PM instead of a Rancid Mango Bat.
Id say we would still be Farked financially,but it would be fun times for sure Razz
:zd;poghjw:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

CrustyGus wrote:Do we need a peoples revolution in this Country? Fark YES!
Its long overdue. Time to chuck out all the immigrant workers and the useless Politicians and get a peoples government into power. No parties,just a selection of candidates all willing to do the right thing for Australia.

He hath spaketh a mouthful!!! cheers a;SCAQ gpost

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 06 Jun 2012, 7:22 pm

We have a 2 party political sytem. the indepenants are now exercising their muscle and it's nice to see they are at least tryin to keep the bastards honest. It'll never happen anyway.
The unfortunate part of all of this, the majority of aussies suffer from a disease and it's called APATHY.
We sit around and bitch and moan, but what do you do about it. NOTHING.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 06 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm

Hi bignuggs, sorry to disagree but we only have one party really at the moment. NWO slaves both parties are . Hope this great forum doesnt degenerate into a political crapheap . albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by edwood Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:02 pm

Search youtube for "straya day" you blokes and have a laugh. I had it posted in off topics a week ago but it was taken off by management(understandably).
should be the first vid that pops up with the chops n snags bbq pic. I piss meself everytime I watch it.

edwood

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:17 pm

Thanks mate um , normal behaviour i would have thought, general life in the burbs, pleased things havnt changed. albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:57 pm

I make no excuses for what I have stated. It's called healthy debate. There's nothing wrong with that and everyone has their own view.
This forum will not degenerate into a shit project, it hasn't so far and never will. If something has been deleted, well maybe it was due to the language or a vid clip that just went beyond what was acceptable.

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Albo Razz

We give our solemn you know what that this place wont be a "shag pit" for politics mate Razz

We just like to poke fun at things we would never ever poke in real life :rolf: qwk;ec
Hope you RED this correct Razz Razz

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Thu 07 Jun 2012, 8:46 pm

Yea Yea all good, Gold price takin off again, yehar!
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum