Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video

Go down

100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video Empty 100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video

Post by Jack Thu 24 May 2012, 6:16 am

In what is a never ending search for new virgin detecting ground, i decided to drive 200 kilometres from home, thats 200 km one way, 220km on return trip as i got side tracked.
Went to another oval, was a townsite from 1860s but a oval constructed in 1906 with up to 200 people showing up each weekend over summer to watch or play cricket.
So after a few hours reading local history text i headed off for what turned out to be a 9 hour day.
12 coins found, dating from 1903 to 2004. Also a nice medal/pin/badge found at a school i detected other day, i stopped their on way to oval but found no coins their this time.
After the oval i headed home via a old railway line, found the old railway junction and to my amazement the ruins of the railway managers home was sitting their on a clean quarter acre lot of land, with old tree's, even the old outback toilet still on site. Normally these sites are overgrown with shrubs/bush.
100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video DSC04596
this video is my 100 video for youtube in just over 54 weeks, not bad for detecting. Hope you enjoy
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video Empty Re: 100 youtube videos now made, this one is my cricket oval/railway house finds video

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2012, 6:48 am

You're a busy boy Jack. Well done.

Robert

Back to top Go down