Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nelly didn't make it home this morrning

3 posters

Go down

nelly didn't make it home this morrning Empty nelly didn't make it home this morrning

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 10:56 am

i was thinking this morrning should i or shouldn't i go for a swing. i ended up going out but is was way to windy and light showers, i got my 1st signal wich was a drop tone and picked up a 2 gramer. the wind was getting wrose so i thought i would just head back into town, as i was comming in i could feel the wind pushing the car a bit in the rear. i come around a bend and felt the rear start to slide, next thing i was side ways up the road. all i seen was a white post wich i hit and heap of trees, i thought this will hurt. the car spun right around as i ended up on the other side the road right near a big ditch with big trees. all went through my head was my family and how lucky i was not to hit all those trees.

. the front gard of the car from the white post
nelly didn't make it home this morrning P5130010

the nugget i found before this happen 2.4g
nelly didn't make it home this morrning 00159

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

nelly didn't make it home this morrning Empty Re: nelly didn't make it home this morrning

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 11:07 am

Bloody hell man, glad your ok Paul, cars can be fixed but lost loved ones
are gone for ever.

You sure it wasn't the fact that you had stashed a 4 kilo lump on the drivers side floor
and it got lodged under ya brake pedal Razz
I get that all the time Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Razz NOT fghghg

F - For
O - Offroad
R - Rally
D - Driving

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

nelly didn't make it home this morrning Empty Re: nelly didn't make it home this morrning

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 11:13 am

i'm just a bit shaken up and can't get it out my head, it's like a video just replaying over and over again in my head. i went out and had a look where it happen and i can't believe i didn't go into the trees. counting my lucky starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 11:26 am

yeah glad your ok buddy!

burnsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 1:13 pm

The Gold Gods where protecting ya, oh! and maybe granpa was helping from above Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Sun 13 May 2012, 1:58 pm

jesus i'm glad ya ok mate. go's to show life is so precious.

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 2:03 pm

someone must have been watching over me, you can see the dirt from of the side the road on the tyre from when i slid off the road in the photo. the side walls on the tyre are marked from sliding. lucky didn't roll the tyres off the rim, in away thank god it was a wet road or things cold have been worse.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 13 May 2012, 7:06 pm

Be careful man, searching for gold isn't the only thing to do in life.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 12:01 pm

I reckon He decided to look after you because of Mel's great job yesterday.

Swings and roundabouts mate.

Shake it off and don't worry about what might have been. It's what is that counts.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 12:13 pm

the worst part is i keep thinking what happen to my best mate who died a few years ago at a realy young age in a car smash. it was the same way only i didn't hit anything made of wood. just thinking about how he would have been thinking nelly the same way i was when it happen. dam it's unreal how you look at life after things like this.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Mon 14 May 2012, 3:53 pm

Hi Paul,

Glad you are ok mate.

You better tell me where the patch is just in case mate it all ends hahahaha

Good thing you were driving the wifes car, hate ya to dent the GT.

madmax800
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down