Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diggin holes

2 posters

Go down

Diggin holes Empty Diggin holes

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm

Now this Ozi is about to be a legend.....they kicked him off australia's got shit judges.....but he will be back.....

Diggin Holes (makes this gold digger a proud Ozi)

Back to top Go down

Diggin holes Empty Re: Diggin holes

Post by Bignuggs Sat 21 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

Top stuff. Hope we see more of this guy.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 5:13 pm

talent isnt everything--attitude plays a part with a bit of respect..

If He is that good why doesnt he get a manager and go for it--surely he wouldnt need 3 judges to give himself a kickstart.

couple of songs on youtube or one of those media fandangos and your away--500,000 hits and you get paid for your trouble...then u never knows who may come along and put an offer on the table..

If I was a judge in a band and some Dick wit came up and said what he did then history will repeat..

regards

oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:12 pm

i don't watch that crap show because of dim wit judges on there and the crap they actually let through, I did see on utube the segment with him on thier and i don't think that he said anything out of line, in fact if you listen to what the judges think he said they got it wrong and took it out of context anyway.

He has got an album and it is on it's way to my place :)

Attitude wtf, who cares about someones attitude, Elvis was a big fat drug addict, and look at him, and the same goes for people like ray charles etc, look at freddy mercury, raving pillow biter but when I hear his music I definately don't think of that....I could go on and on with performers attitudes but i won't.
The main reason I don't care for celebrities Twisted Evil

Imagine having that talent and travelling the world busking in some of the places he has, he certainly has enjoyed life and now that he has made one album I bet there will be more.......and that stunt on crap judges....has just made his popularity hasn't it? did you see the crowed boo them stupid 3 up the front tongue

Good on him and Ozi blues needs a big kick start like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:34 pm

Diggin holes 1802170214 Diggin holes 1802170214 Diggin holes 1802170214 Diggin holes 1802170214 Diggin holes 1802170214 well said GPX totally agree mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:37 pm

Great muizo. Never watch that crap show, but I was walken past and heard him on TV an I said turn it up, cool very cool!

Who gives a rats ar*e about his personality, it's he's music we like.

Cheers
Chris.

Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

Here is personality for ya, read the first few lines of his website..... Diggin holes 1802170214 :zd;poghjw: fgmjfhk

http://owencampbell.com.au/

At least someone is donating a shitload of $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:03 pm

I reckon he had a game plan, and it's all coming together! Smart kid/guy
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 6:37 am

one judge voted for him--so dont no why they would have booed him..

no problem

regards

oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 22 Apr 2012, 9:32 am

A talentless bitch, an Irishman who can't really sing that well and 1 boofhead who keeps getting himself in trouble with his big mouth. Yep, good judges that lot.
I don't watch the shit show so looked at the youtube clip. Cocky ? maybe a little but you need attitude to get anywhere these days or people just walk all over you. The man has talent which is more than I can say for a lot of the crap you hear in the music world these days.

Owen Campbell does acknowledge he may have come over arrogant but here are his own words from his blog.

Dear Friends,

Where do I begin!

How I handled myself on the Audition on Australia’s Got Talent is incredibly embarrassing… incredibly embarrassing..

My arrogance I can honestly say was a symptom of how nervous I was, I was REALLY nervous..

I love my music and hopefully that is what shines through, because that is what Im about, plain and simple…

So please, forgive my stupidity, we all have moments in life like this, I’m just stupid enough to have my moment of thick headedness in front of a national audience…

A lesson well learnt for me!

All the best

Sincerely

Owen Campbell

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:39 am

We all shove our foot in our mouths now n again and believe me i'm guilty of that sin :joker:

Its how we undo the harm done that counts, i like the bloke's bottle, and he is a major talent
on the rise, so i say good luck young fella and get ya self a 3 string Cigarbox and let her howl fgmjfhk cheers

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:47 am

We are all sinners, repent now or we are all doomed Razz . Lucky I got small feet, now it's time for church. Free wine and a bikky to go with it :rolf:
Bugger that, I'll have a beer instead cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:12 am

Bignuggs wrote: Free wine and a bikky to go with it :rolf:
Bugger that, I'll have a beer instead cheers

Geez they dont even offer ya some french onion dip with that bikky either Razz Evil or Very Mad

Beer n a BBQ snag sounds the go cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:31 am

ENCORE ! ENCORE ! lets all watch what happened, ignore the shithead judges and listen to some great music

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:17 pm

Just thought I would throw out that my album 'Sunshine Road' turned up today....signed and all Laughing
Bloody awesome :zd;poghjw:

Just found that Owen also has another album 'Mice on the wheel' a solo album....this one is on its way aswell... it can be bought from http://​www.blackmarketmusic.com.au/​newa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down