Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA evil looking rocks

2 posters

Go down

WA evil looking rocks  Empty WA evil looking rocks

Post by goldmuss Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

Hey guys,
Im pretty well sorted for the big WA mission, just a few bits to sort now and its on.
Ive never been over that way, but from various photos ive seen on here and from gold areas it
looks like theres heaps of hot rocks?/ ironstoney looking stuff anyways. so i was just wondering if
you guys out in the kalgoorlie/leonora general area have much problem with hotrocks? just trying to get an idea of what we should expect, and a rough idea of settings for the 4500. I know its a broad question Rolling Eyes and each area is sure to be different, but just thought i would see how low you go with the rx at times, stabi etc.....
cheers
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

WA evil looking rocks  Empty Re: WA evil looking rocks

Post by Bignuggs Sat 07 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

Do some searching on here and the guys have supplied settings for WA ground. Hotrocks ? get used to them but depends on how hot the day is and how many you are finding. If you only get the occassional one, keep it, break it up later. There could be a big surprise inside it and I've seen one that everyone was throwing away, solid gold coated in ironstone.

cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmuss Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:05 am

thanks mate ,ill search around the site. only time ive encountered severe hotrocks was a spot at wedderburn and omg affraid i could not get the machine to be of any use to me.
cheers
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum