Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)

Go down

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)  Empty Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)

Post by goldmuss Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

Hey Guys,
Didnt think I would get out for a swing before we went west, but got a go sunday at castlemaine , as the Mrs was pretty keen to chase a nugget :bounce: . She got this little fella. was pretty impressive i recon to even to hear it, the signal was very solid so think it must have been very close to sunbaking. I got to dig it which is fine, but took about 15mins to isolate it! . we use a 4500, tracking, rx12, stabil 7, 8inck mono coil. nothin too radical there i think :) . ever time i post a photo it edges right, ive tried to fix a few times, must be simple
error surely Rolling Eyes , annoying for sure.

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)  Tinynugg002

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)  Empty Re: Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:19 am

Hi GM

Geez your misses is on fire mate to be able to find gold that size, good on her Very Happy
The gear is workin just fine it seems..

Its all about the initial size of your photo, if its too large the forum will cut it down when you post
it up, the secret is too resize the pic to 800x600 no bigger using windows paint prior to uploading it
to your photo-bucket account..
I lifted the size a tad from your pic but its blurred...

Might help - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)  Tinynu10

Back to top Go down

Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)  Empty Re: Almost embarassing to post this tiny one :)

Post by goldmuss Tue 03 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

Ah thanks Pete,
I see what went wrong. I just meant it must be annoying for people to see the image weird on the screen too, not havin a go at the system which works just fine. I was impressed with her finding it, she has the nack for it and i can see some fever building :bounce: .
cheers
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

One thing about finding the absolute minute ones is that it tells you that you and your gear is working perfect and we are still doing something right.

I welcome all of the gold gods offerings, big or bugger all. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

goldstalkergpx wrote:One thing about finding the absolute minute ones is that it tells you that you and your gear is working perfect and we are still doing something right.

I welcome all of the gold gods offerings, big or bugger all. Razz

Hallelujah to that brutha!!! kwdf hjjo

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum